Sponsored

2015-2020 Mustang GT Cat Delete Pipes: First To Market and The Original Cat Deletes

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I'm in Temecula...very valid points about the install.
Where in SoCal are you? Are you also in SD? Just because the pipes are illegal here, doesn't necessarily mean a shop will give you guff about installing them. I'm sure most shops, even very reputable ones, would be happy to take the business. After all, it's not illegal to install these pipes in CA, it's just illegal to drive on the road with them. There's a very reputable shop that does some really high end work about 15-20 minutes from my house that I'm having install mine.
Sponsored

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
I'm in for finding a shop that will possibly offer us a deal out here! I'm in Temecula so I will stop by a reputable exhast shop on the way home and let you know what they say.. [MENTION=20399]SD_GT[/MENTION]
Rob, Temecula or SD works fine for me. Let me know if you find anything. :cheers:

The only downside to these cat deletes is waiting for them to get here. I've checked the tracking 4 times this morning. UPS is terribly slow, Adrian had these things dropped off first thing yesterday morning and UPS is saying that they've just barely departed. :paddle:

Reactions: Jet

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yep, mine are Streets. [MENTION=12175]Khyber[/MENTION], I'll be home Friday, but then flying to Chicago early Sunday morning for two weeks, then back to Greenville.

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
I'm in Temecula...very valid points about the install.
Hey Rob, SpeedForceRacing in Santee said they will install the deletes for both of us for $275/each. Not a bad deal for quality work. Let me know if you're interested. I'll be going at the end of the week to get mine installed.

If you find something else, let me know!

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I'm afraid to do this with mine haha I have the mbrp race
Just do what I did. Weld vbands on whatever you take off so you can put them back on and off at will.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
Rob, and David, I want in on this group buy/install. I have my deletes in my trunk waiting for install.

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Rob, and David, I want in on this group buy/install. I have my deletes in my trunk waiting for install.
Sounds good, Rich! I'm still waiting on mine to come in but I will talk to the shop tomorrow about fitting a third car in. :thumbsup: the more the merrier! We should make a comparison video of our exhaust set-ups after the deletes are installed on our cars. I'm also going to ask about a couple Dyno pulls after the install, would you guys be in on that as well? [MENTION=19297]Silver550[/MENTION] [MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION]

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
Dang it David! I went by American Tire and ordered some Michelins for the front, already have them on the rear. After that had a few honey dew lists to take care of and completely forgot. :frusty: I WILL go by the shop today and report back with a price for 3 installs. :thumbsup:
Hey Rob, SpeedForceRacing in Santee said they will install the deletes for both of us for $275/each. Not a bad deal for quality work. Let me know if you're interested. I'll be going at the end of the week to get mine installed.

If you find something else, let me know!

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Dang it David! I went by American Tire and ordered some Michelins for the front, already have them on the rear. After that had a few honey dew lists to take care of and completely forgot. :frusty: I WILL go by the shop today and report back with a price for 3 installs. :thumbsup:
Sounds good, Rob! I just talked Tim over at SpeedForceRacing in Santee and as it stands right now, we're looking at $275/person. They're only open Mon-Fri so I may have my cousin take my car in Friday since I work from 6am-6:30pm. If you guys contact him, just say you're David's friends that want to get the cat deletes installed so you can lock in a price and schedule a time to come in.

If you find something better, let me know! [MENTION=19297]Silver550[/MENTION] [MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION]

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna shoot the UPS man or hug him when he gets here.. The hardest part of modding your car is waiting for your parts to come in. :(

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure if I'm gonna shoot the UPS man or hug him when he gets here.. The hardest part of modding your car is waiting for your parts to come in. :(
Patience, patience....hey I went by the shop after work today:
First Place Auto Repair & Muffler, it's in Murrieta. Guy's name is Javier - a straight gear-head :headbang: He said $100 for the install w/v-clamps. $400 if you want him to supply the parts/install. If you go with this shop he will have you sign a waiver stating the service is for off-road use only.

He has a set of SW LTHs in the shop that he's installing on a 2015 Coyote. As a side-note he charges ((($600))) for header installation, 5-6 hour job.
[MENTION=20399]SD_GT[/MENTION] [MENTION=19297]Silver550[/MENTION]

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Patience, patience....hey I went by the shop after work today:
First Place Auto Repair & Muffler, it's in Murrieta. Guy's name is Javier - a straight gear-head :headbang: He said $100 for the install w/v-clamps. $400 if you want him to supply the parts/install. If you go with this shop he will have you sign a waiver stating the service is for off-road use only.

He has a set of SW LTHs in the shop that he's installing on a 2015 Coyote. As a side-note he charges ((($600))) for header installation, 5-6 hour job.
[MENTION=20399]SD_GT[/MENTION] [MENTION=19297]Silver550[/MENTION]
:woot: Go, Rob! Now that's a freaking steal?! But all this talk of the quality of the welds has me a little skeptical. $600 to install headers is also a steal.. SpeedForce in Santee quoted me $800 minimum. I'll yelp them to see if they're open on the weekends.
Sponsored