Sponsored

2.9 Whipple and SW longtubes installed!

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How does the exhaust sound inside the car? Any drone?

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm trying so hard not to spend all my cash to SC my car but seeing this is really tempting me! Sounds sooooooooo sweet! Congrats.

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds awesome man! Would love to get some more vids! :D. Also, do you experience any drone with the SW headers combined with the Magnaflow catback? I have SW headers combined with bassani and was looking to swap the catback out because of drone.

Sponsored

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Beautiful!!! Well done!

flyboy34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Whipple installation

What is your feeling on the tune from Whipple? A friend installed the Whipple on his Camaro and was very unhappy with the tune from them. It was on a Camaro and it was a couple of years ago. Irratic shifting (auto) hard starting, etc.

Looking for your feedback.

Thanks,

Rich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, Suzuki C50, former 67 Mustang owner
Sounds like it's hunting for a Camaro to eat. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
BOSS 32V

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
that car is hottt!!!
thanks!

How does the exhaust sound inside the car? Any drone?
It's loud, but it doesn't have that 1900-2000rpm drone that I had before headers, cold starts are loud until idle comes back to around 1k rpm, very pleased with the setup, I'm not looking back.

I'm trying so hard not to spend all my cash to SC my car but seeing this is really tempting me! Sounds sooooooooo sweet! Congrats.
Do it, it will be worth if you plan on keeping the car for a long time, I've had 800rwhp cars in the past and I know I'm done modding under the hood with just the whipple.

Sounds awesome man! Would love to get some more vids! :D. Also, do you experience any drone with the SW headers combined with the Magnaflow catback? I have SW headers combined with bassani and was looking to swap the catback out because of drone.
will post up more vids soon.

To the OP, after the install of the SC and long tube headers, was there a protune involved??
I have Whipple tune right now.

You picked THE best S/C of all. Combined with headers, you got a great ride now.
Beautiful!!! Well done!
Thanks!

What is your feeling on the tune from Whipple? A friend installed the Whipple on his Camaro and was very unhappy with the tune from them. It was on a Camaro and it was a couple of years ago. Irratic shifting (auto) hard starting, etc.

Looking for your feedback.

Thanks,
It's too soon to judge, start ups are a little rough but my plan is to put it on a dyno and retune with a SCT tuner.

Sponsored

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
So sick brother! Can't wait to kick it soon and check it out!

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
It's too soon to judge, start ups are a little rough but my plan is to put it on a dyno and retune with a SCT tuner.
Correct if I'm wrong but I believe based on a post from whipple that to retune with other tuners will require you to send the ecu back to whipple to have the original software reinstalled?

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
Well done, you have a hell of a ride! Mine goes in tomorrow for a tvs charger and I'm so excited I can't stop watching your video!!

OP
OP
BOSS 32V

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
Correct if I'm wrong but I believe based on a post from whipple that to retune with other tuners will require you to send the ecu back to whipple to have the original software reinstalled?
You are correct, Ford can do that as well.

OP
OP
BOSS 32V

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp