• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 15-17 Precision single turbo kit

Lars5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well, after an absolute nightmare ordeal with the supposed buyer of this kit it’s back up for sale.

BBR demon killer with PTE LS 7675 turbo. Includes headers, turbo, wastegates, blowoff valve, intercooler, all hot and cold side piping and downpipe. Piping has all been ceramic coated black and the system has under 1k miles on it from previous owner. Kit was never installed on my Mustang and the car has been sold.

I’m also more than happy to ship the kit and have all the packing materials and boxes needed to get it sent out. Just let me know where it’s being sent and I’ll get the shipping quoted.

I’m asking $3900 or best offer for the kit. Feel free to PM me with any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them!

D77D16A1-FE8D-423D-84D4-DFB6232760A3.jpeg

37B10CAA-5D1D-4411-950E-CBD15012283E.jpeg

A5BC3ADB-F810-4512-8168-97E5B97164B1.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stangmang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
The headers on this look alot like stock shorty headers. It's a fairly large job to change out headers on these cars. Can this be installed with the stock headers?

OP
OP

Lars5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The headers on this look alot like stock shorty headers. It's a fairly large job to change out headers on these cars. Can this be installed with the stock headers?
It will need these ones installed because of the V band modification that’s on them.

Sponsored

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Just asking this question is indicative of you not being ready for a turbo car and the maintenance required.

Stangmang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Just asking this question is indicative of you not being ready for a turbo car and the maintenance required.

Cool man! Thanks for your opinion! 😀

Sponsored