OP
OP
Bcmcc13

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Nice ride and thanks for sharing your perspective. I too am partial to Grabber blue but am significantly behind in mileage (almost to 1K... hundreds of grocery trips, trips to get a soda, etc.)....

thanks for sharing!
You need to hit some back roads man, let that thing roar!

OP
OP
Bcmcc13

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Katzkin. Can't say I'm a fan, looks too much like home furniture leather.
It probably is because I installed it, having never done upholstery work before. I bet if I had paid a shop to do it, it would look better. But I like doing my own work where I can.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Damn! I'm a fan! I like those wheels. I've been contemplating getting some 19's for daily driving. I don't want to ruin the Saleen wheels. I requested you on Instagram.

OP
OP
Bcmcc13

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Damn! I'm a fan! I like those wheels. I've been contemplating getting some 19's for daily driving. I don't want to ruin the Saleen wheels. I requested you on Instagram.

Thanks! They are rather cheap for what they are. Also you shouldn't have to request me on instagram, my account is public.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Good looking car and good summary! Mine just rolled over to 36,000 miles this morning. No more warranty!!! :eek:

OP
OP
Bcmcc13

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Good looking car and good summary! Mine just rolled over to 36,000 miles this morning. No more warranty!!! :eek:
Damn, I am dreading that day, although I have already been looking at other cars. I LOVE my mustang but I am one of those people that needs a new car every year or so. I went from a Ram 1500 to an Audi A4 to this Mustang all in about a year and a half. I have been looking at 335is or an E350. And then Ill miss the power again and end up in a slightly used 2018 Mustang or something :crazy:
Sponsored