Sponsored

SpaldingPM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic
same here man. I went from a steggy stage 4, 4lb, 2.7, e85 cobra to my 2016 magnetic and WOW its slow haha. Its worth it though. So much more potential with the coyote

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Could you not operate the clutch with a prosthetic? Just curious I know a guy who lost his leg from the knee down and he can slam gears lol.

OP
OP
Gman

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
Damn, that sucks. My aunt has a '04 cobra and it screams. Of course it isn't stock anymore, but even when it was, it was a nice ride. I'm loving my own purchase here. I mean as far as HP and torque goes aren't the 2015/16 GTs making somewhat similar dynos to the 03/04 cobras? Do feel free to slap me if I looked up the wrong info haha. But I'd say you made a pretty fair trade-up.

How are the automatics these days? I'm sure they at least let you change through the gears with steering wheel paddles or using the shifter on the center console, right? Truth is I haven't been inside a mustang newer than my '06 I just got rid of, and at the dealership the only ones I crawled inside of to look at were manuals.
The autos are very fun to drive. U can use the paddle shifter any time u want. You can't change gears like the old autos from the console. Just drive or "S" for sport.

Could you not operate the clutch with a prosthetic? Just curious I know a guy who lost his leg from the knee down and he can slam gears lol.
Yes you can still drive a standard. But, I wanted someone else to enjoy it more than me. Plus I did not want to be that guy where u mess up that one time and ruin such a clean car.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Nice ride! Good luck!

Sponsored

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
The autos are very fun to drive. U can use the paddle shifter any time u want. You can't change gears like the old autos from the console. Just drive or "S" for sport.
Right on haha. There are some days I wish I'd have gone the auto route lol. I haven't been driving a manual since my '85 5.0 which was my first car ever owned. It's been 11 years since the last time I was behind the wheel on it, and I'm not going to lie I'm not as good at it the times I go to get on it and row through my gears quickly. Definitely need to practice at it more. But within a day I was back to shifting smoothly if I took my time and didn't pull any fancy business. I think a lot of the trick too is to just get comfortable with the way the particular car is. I may go try out the steeda clutch spring a lot of people have been swapping to, but I don't know haha. I'm finally just getting used to how the clutch feels stock on here.

JAE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Nice rides! I just purchased a magnetic 16 last month as well, beautiful color.
Sponsored