Sponsored

█ 15-16 Ford Mustang GT350 Style Front Bumper Conversion | Lips | Trunk Spoilers █

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Hey! The price of the painted GT350 front bumper is way more expensive on the website than the advertised price here.. is there a code for it?

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Anyone have a video of the Ikon GT350R spoiler wobble at highway speeds? Want to see how bad it is before purchasing. Been told it wasn't too bad but still want to see for myself!

6g4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium, Black
I'm in the market for buying the front gt350 bumper for my black Agra; how's the paint job on the more recent productions, are they now of much higher quality? If so I'd like to purchase one!

Sponsored

brock2621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
I'm in the market for buying the front gt350 bumper for my black Agra; how's the paint job on the more recent productions, are they now of much higher quality? If so I'd like to purchase one!
I'd be curious on this as well. Last I read it was kinda shitty paint job... Have they detailed the paint process? How many coats of paint, clear and polishing processes? Are they mixing the colors themselves or ordering the paint?

Mpacheco36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Grey GT
Pretty sure this was asked before but is this bumper belly pan specific or will it mate up to both performance pack and base model belly pans?

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Pretty sure this was asked before but is this bumper belly pan specific or will it mate up to both performance pack and base model belly pans?
Does not mate up to PP pan. You will have to improvise a bit.

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
I'd be curious on this as well. Last I read it was kinda shitty paint job... Have they detailed the paint process? How many coats of paint, clear and polishing processes? Are they mixing the colors themselves or ordering the paint?
Hey! The price of the painted GT350 front bumper is way more expensive on the website than the advertised price here.. is there a code for it?
You guys are MUCH better off getting the bumper painted locally if you want it to match. There are too many shades of the same color to guarantee paint match unless they have the car it is going on. You will get better quality, also.

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
You guys are MUCH better off getting the bumper painted locally if you want it to match. There are too many shades of the same color to guarantee paint match unless they have the car it is going on. You will get better quality, also.
Couldn't agree more!!!!:headbang::hail::thumbsup::amen::clap2:

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Solid products here, sold at great prices!

6g4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium, Black
Dang really? Even though they ask for the paint code and such? I had initially figured that'd be enough detail to get it done right

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Dang really? Even though they ask for the paint code and such? I had initially figured that'd be enough detail to get it done right
Well there is definitely some truth to what he's saying.

I had the front bumper pre-painted by Ikon. Color match is spot on as you can see in the pics a few pages back. Now for the rear bumper that's coming in, I'm having it done locally. My paint guy wants the car to ensure it matches properly, etc. The only reason I'm doing it locally is because Ikon mentioned they are extremely backed up and it would be 2 weeks before the bumper is even painted and I'm pushing to get this done before a car show coming up.

I believe they are taking a little longer with painted items as they are making sure they cure for longer to ensure a better product. Maybe they'll jump back in and comment on their painting process and how they're improving it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Ikonmotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 GT
Hi all, we definitely are backed up at the moment with painting products , and this is due to taking more care and time looking into each step of the painting process per item. We wanted to ensure a overall better quality for the end finished products and avoid any future issues with our painting process. As I previously mentioned before, we have stopped painting the front bumpers as of right now, but will continue to paint smaller other products that we have until this process is completed and can be completely confident in the quality that would live up to your standards.
Sponsored