UPDATED MUSTANG DELIVERY TIMING ESTIMATE

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
This just in :

Mustang & F150 Delivery Timing Estimates
The new Mustang is in production. We expect retail order scheduling of the coupe to begin in late September with dealer arrivals in November. The convertible model will follow about 30 days later.
F150 production at Dearborn will begin in October. We estimate retail ordered vehicles will begin to arrive in February. Kansas City will begin production in Q1 2015.​
Sponsored

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
So... basically ordered vehicles won't be in until November? Harsh...

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Thanks for the update. Looks like my expectation of November has been accurate! This means we will have cool air to drive our new hot rods in :D

BrettB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary LE
Are the 50th Ann Limited Editions ordered as stock or retail orders?

Don's Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500. 2018 C63S
Ford you suck, you really screwed up the whole 50th anniversary of the mustang

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I disagree. Ford doesn't suck and they didn't screw up the 50th of this iconic car. Much larger issues going on within the world than to get worked up over this.

OP
OP
RisingForce

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.

How did they screw it up ?

Once again: Ford has all along said FALL 2014 for COUPE and END OF 2014 for CONVERTIBLES.

Sounds like theyre right on schedule. Fall : Sept 21-Dec 20

If you in your mind thought earlier than that, then how can it be Ford's fault ? :shrug:

Don's Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500. 2018 C63S
How did they screw it up ?

Once again: Ford has all along said FALL 2014 for COUPE and END OF 2014 for CONVERTIBLES.

Sounds like theyre right on schedule. Fall : Sept 21-Dec 20

If you in your mind thought earlier than that, then how can it be Ford's fault ? :shrug:
I just feel ford did a poor job being this is the 50th anniversary. They should have been at dealers on April 17th 50 years from the date the original Mustang was available to the general public. The first mustang actually was delivered on April 15th 1964

There is only one 50th anniversary, and Ford could have done a lot better job for Fords flagships 50th anniversary

April to November is a big difference

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I just feel ford did a poor job being this is the 50th anniversary. They should have been at dealers on April 17th 50 years from the date the original Mustang was available to the general public. The first mustang actually was delivered on April 15th 1964

There is only one 50th anniversary, and Ford could have done a lot better job for Fords flagships 50th anniversary

Patience young padawan.

T8stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black 401A
So... basically ordered vehicles won't be in until November? Harsh...
My dealership put my order in with the rest of the dealer inventory. It shows that I am in production right now on the cotusb.ford.com site. They told me about a couple of weeks back I should expect delivery the first week of Sept.

Sponsored

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealership put my order in with the rest of the dealer inventory. It shows that I am in production right now on the cotusb.ford.com site. They told me about a couple of weeks back I should expect delivery the first week of Sept.
Your order is stock, ordered vehicles (retail) won't be in till Oct/Nov.

Reds197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BASE (sold)16 LPF 62mm 16 Whipple 15 VMP MT-82
I am going to celebrate my 50th birthday 90 days late!! They blew it.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The beginning of September might be a bit early, but these dealer stock cars might arrive before the end of September.

Have you seen your window sticker yet? Check out the build and price (http://www.quickquote.ford.com/2015-Ford-Mustang?lang=en&redirectpage=Bp2ChooseYourPath&branding=1) for your dealer's inventory and look for your vin in your dealer's inventory. I found mine!
Window Sticker.jpg

OP
OP
RisingForce

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.

What you dont realize is that by doing so they would have had a boat load of 2014 units that NO ONE would want.
This gave them enough time to sell as many 2014s as possible and slowly move into 2015 units.

You can not compare this to 50 years ago. Back then you would have to wait to the actual YEAR for the Model Year . April 1964 they didnt release the 1965 Mustang did they ;)

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can not compare this to 50 years ago. Back then you would have to wait to the actual YEAR for the Model Year . April 1964 they didnt release the 1965 Mustang did they ;)
:confused: didn't they?
Sponsored