Sponsored

MRR M600 Brushed Light Tint on DIB

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Simply stunning! The world's first MRR Designs M600s in Brushed Light Tint on Deep Impact Blue. These are in 19X10" square fitment, and also customized for the "Colorado Compromise" -- I had the backpads custom shaved down to et38, instead of the standard et35, because we have a permanent layer of razor-sharp granite gravel on the roads here, so unlike most people, I wanted them set as far INTO the fenders as possible. The square fitment was chosen to accommodate the widest possible all-season tires, 285/35ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+, and these tires were selected to avoid sticky, rock-flingy, summer-only tires. So far, I'm quite pleased with them -- they are significantly quieter than the Pirellis, and ride smoother. They only have ~30 miles on them so far, so traction hasn't been tested yet. Now, on to the pictures!

7Yy9xVWXrZv5q4ONTt1hKoim3KH5CknWn7PntFCWukpuBQgeMx-3p9mg01Etjw9WdXEDZFnawWgMfo_0FoQ=w998-h665-no.jpg

Here's a nice rear fitment detail.

Here's the fitment on the back side up front. Can't get my finger between the rim protector and the strut body.

There will be more pictures in the future. All the wildfires in the West are giving us terrible conditions for photos!

See more here.
Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Simply stunning! The world's first MRR Designs M600s in Brushed Light Tint on Deep Impact Blue. These are in 19X10" square fitment, and also customized for the "Colorado Compromise" -- I had the backpads custom shaved down to et38, instead of the standard et35, because we have a permanent layer of razor-sharp granite gravel on the roads here, so unlike most people, I wanted them set as far INTO the fenders as possible. The square fitment was chosen to accommodate the widest possible all-season tires, 285/35ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+, and these tires were selected to avoid sticky, rock-flingy, summer-only tires. So far, I'm quite pleased with them -- they are significantly quieter than the Pirellis, and ride smoother. They only have ~30 miles on them so far, so traction hasn't been tested yet. Now, on to the pictures!

See more here.
what is the difference between the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ and the Super Sport or any other summer tire?...what makes them "rock flingy"?

OP
OP
RubyRed15

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
what is the difference between the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ and the Super Sport or any other summer tire?...what makes them "rock flingy"?
Summer-only compounds are softer, so the rocks stick to the tire easier. The harder compound will grip less, but also throw fewer rocks, and I'm sick to death of repairing stone chips down the sides.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
You need the ZL1 Addons rock guards (the standard cheaper version NOT the deluxe). Very subtle looking and prevent rock chips.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RubyRed15

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
You need the ZL1 Addons rock guards (the standard cheaper version NOT the deluxe). Very subtle looking and prevent rock chips.
Already have homemade, extra huge ones (see above). :)

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

7Yy9xVWXrZv5q4ONTt1hKoim3KH5CknWn7PntFCWukpuBQgeMx-3p9mg01Etjw9WdXEDZFnawWgMfo_0FoQ=w998-h665-no.jpg

Here's a nice rear fitment detail.

Here's the fitment on the back side up front. Can't get my finger between the rim protector and the strut body.

There will be more pictures in the future. All the wildfires in the West are giving us terrible conditions for photos!

See more here.

Awesome job Rubyred, great car bro :cheers:

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Car is beautiful as is the scenery! Makes me miss living in CO...

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Nice! :thumbsup:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy