Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
You may not but Ford does if they plan on keeping a V8 option in the model line past 2024.
then we can wait till 2024 till they implement it.

Glass full panel roof.
this might be the biggest reason for me to trade my CO if this happened.
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
When was that published?

davidkwpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current:2015 Silver GT 6MT PP 50th
1. Matching Brembo calipers for the rear
2. Michelin Pilot Super Sports
3. No holes where badges are located making for clean debadging or installation of different badges with out needing new parts like the ford deck lid panel.
4. Hood Struts
5. better design for reverse lock out, my oem piece broke, had to replace with barton.
6. louder stock exhaust or some sort of active exhaust like on the Jag F type.
7. Better suspension components on the Performance Package, too much roll for my liking.
8. Better quality of interior materials, design is fine but the leather and fabric feel cheap compared to what euro brands have to offer.
9. GT350 style shifter knob on a GT PP, while you can get it and thread it yourself, it should of been on the GT to begin with.
10. maybe a HUD, though I never used mine in my bmw M6.
11. LEDs for all parking, turn, marker, and interior lights. They went through the trouble of putting in nice headlights, led running/fog/tail lights, they should of completed the look with leds in the turn/parking/rear markers/ and interior.
12. Thicker gt350 style steering wheel.
13. More power is always nice
14. Tremec
Ditto that....especially love the 1st one on having Brembo Rears....I just don't get it....this is my 2nd PP 5.0 and both had great front brakes but regular ford rears....it wouldn't be really that much more expensive to put even dual piston brembos in the rear from the factory....

davidkwpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current:2015 Silver GT 6MT PP 50th
A premium stereo that's actually premium.
A real intercooler.
A better tune.
Magniride option would be very cool.
Love the 1st one...so disappointed in the base in my 15 vs my 11 or 06 ( and they had the shaker 500)

Sponsored

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Mag Ride
Quad Active Exhaust
Better Manual Trans

The rest I can get from the aftermarket if I have to, but give me these things on the refresh and the 2018 GT will be my next car and first Mustang.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
So everyone want's a much more expensive Mustang? Eh...

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
All this stuff you guys want will just drive up the cost of the Mustang. The aftermarket already supplies you with these things--just get a base and start modding.

Last edited:

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Wouldn't be surprised to see a power-bump via Direct Injection for GT and maybe a DCT of some sort...gotta catch all those people wanting that kind of stuff.
Oh no, not a power bump after I just got my 16 GT! lol

Seriously though, unless Ford addresses the carbon build up issue inherit to DI, I'm happy not to have to worry about it.

Sponsored

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
So everyone want's a much more expensive Mustang? Eh...
I'm okay with a more expensive mustang as long as I am getting my money's worth. To me the new 1LE is everything I want in a car....."base car" 1SS, standard features are rumored to be Recaros, dual mode exhaust, mag ride, 305s in back and 275s up front with lighter wider wheels, HUD (previously only available on 2SS models), Brembos on all 4 corners. Ill gladly pay a higher tag if it means i get that stuff and not cute pony lights under the mirrors, heated/cooled seats, and reconfigurable ambient lighting etc. I hope Ford answers with an 18 PP that is actually comparable. Remember too, ford specing things like rear brembos is nothing like adding a $2000 set yourself....costs them much less. I would've gladly paid $600 more to have rears that don't look like crap.

Last edited:

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow

5.0steve

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP ingot silver
I'm okay with a more expensive mustang as long as I am getting my money's worth. To me the new 1LE is everything I want in a car....."base car" 1SS, standard features are rumored to be Recaros, dual mode exhaust, mag ride, 305s in back and 275s up front, HUD (previously only available on 2SS models), Brembos on all 4 corners. Ill gladly pay a higher tag if it means i get that stuff and not cute pony lights under the mirrors, heated/cooled seats, and reconfigurable ambient lighting etc. I hope Ford answers with an 18 PP that is actually comparable.
Everyone claims how the 2016 camaro SS is so much more $$ but don't realize everything it comes with verse the mustang

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Oh no, not a power bump after I just got my 16 GT! lol

Seriously though, unless Ford addresses the carbon build up issue inherit to DI, I'm happy not to have to worry about it.
There is, it's called Dual Injection.

ravengenesis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rai
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
Everyone claims how the 2016 camaro SS is so much more $$ but don't realize everything it comes with verse the mustang
That's why when Mustang offers a counter to the camaro, all is equal again.
Sponsored