Sponsored

Going for 500whp N/A

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Sorry guys, email update didn't come through for post :confused:

Well Brian took off hood and made some modifications to make it fit.. Looks Great! (IMO)

We had a setback with the monoblade as Lund had warned me before I even purchased. Had to get the Twin 65.

Lund is working their magic.... And I believe we ended it this am with 93 octane... Shell V power lol here are the results:
Fuk yes!!!! :headbang: ive been waiting a looooong time to see a 500whp setup with just cams and bolt ons. stock heads stock short block!

I love this setup! :hail:

the hell with chasing a giant dyno number if there is any budget left watson k memeber put 15s on the back and let the time slips speak for themselves!

I can just imagine the charlie and the chocloate factory meme now "tell me again how you needed boost to run 10s" :lol:
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Incredible result on 93 to break 500 horses at the wheel. :)

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Fuk yes!!!! :headbang: ive been waiting a looooong time to see a 500whp setup with just cams amd bolt ons. stock heads stock short block!

I love this setup! :hail:

the hell with chasing a giant dyno number if there is any budget left watson k memeber put 15s on the back and let the time slips speak for themselves!

I can just imagine the charlie and the chocloate factory meme now "tell me again how you needed boost to run 10s" :lol:

THANK YOU!!!!! A LOT OF TEAMWORK in this build. We are now draining the tank for some corn juice.... lol

On a negative note, lost 5lbs of TQ :tsk::headbonk:

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Sorry guys, email update didn't come through for post :confused:

Well Brian took off hood and made some modifications to make it fit.. Looks Great! (IMO)

We had a setback with the monoblade as Lund had warned me before I even purchased. Had to get the Twin 65.

Lund is working their magic.... And I believe we ended it this am with 93 octane... Shell V power lol here are the results:
Very nice, you can definitely tell the cams shifted all of the torque in the upper rpms. Sorry to hear about the Monoblade issues, the twin 65 is still gobs of airflow. Next lets see what e85 can do!

Kris

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice, you can definitely tell the cams shifted all of the torque in the upper rpms. Sorry to hear about the Monoblade issues, the twin 65 is still gobs of airflow. Next lets see what e85 can do!

Kris
Don't know if we will gain a whole lot from E85, as we was seeing good timing from the 93.... but we will see.

Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Sick! I'm ordering soon!

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Right not even on E85 impresses the hell out of me. Should get that 5 back on E85. Those cams and that cj intake must pull like crazy.

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Don't know if we will gain a whole lot from E85, as we was seeing good timing from the 93.... but we will see.
You will be surprised, power is gained from just the addition of ethanol alone not including additional timing. Not sure what timing you are running on 93, I would assume in the 30-31 degree range, on 33-34 degrees of timing on e85, it should scream.

~Kris

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yes, you WILL see. :)

Sub'd, as I've been dreaming of a nasty 5.2 CPC with GT350 heads, but this would get me by for now....

Sponsored
OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right not even on E85 impresses the hell out of me. Should get that 5 back on E85. Those cams and that cj intake must pull like crazy.

Pulls to 170mph on the dyno!:lol:

Muff Muff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT PP
Very interested in this. I have a friend who keeps telling me "just get a Whipple!" which does sound appealing in its own right, but there's nothing quite like smooth, reliable power delivery that NA gives. 500 rwhp is plenty for these cars to be fast, and retain any kind of driveability.

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would find you and beat you if you handicapped the setup with lockouts thats just against my religion on a coyote!

Save the VCT NO LOCKOUTS :lol:
On your post "if the budget allows"... I take donations:cheers:! lol
Sponsored