Sponsored

VTT Stage 2 resets Stock motor 1/4 Mile WR

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
We know Mark already posted this, but we feel its important enough to repost. Stock motor, stock charge pipes, etc.

VTT Stage 2, LUND Racing tune. 10.7 at 127MPH.

If you have ANY doubts about who the best tuner on the EBM platform is, they should now be gone. No one is even close to these ET's or traps on stock motor, stock location, stock appearing turbo. This is faster than MANY built motor $5000+ turbo kits. Lund X VTT FTW!

Twin Scroll housing will be in tomorrow, and we will begin working with Lund on a tune for it. We will try to work out a Turbo + Tune package so you have maximize the performance of your EBM! Big congrats to Mark, and Lund!

SEE VIDEO OF THE WR 1/4 PASS

IMG_0423.jpg
Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Nicely done! As much as this upgrade was bashed, turns out just needed a different tuner. Lund killing the eco tunes.Congrats all involved!

Sponsored

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Nicely done! As much as this upgrade was bashed, turns out just needed a different tuner. Lund killing the eco tunes.Congrats all involved!
Funny how they works....:cool: Now lets get the Twin Scroll going, and everyone will be happy

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Granted lund is killing the tune, but this car is doing what it does also because of the converter being run on it. Helps get the car into the happy zone and building boost for those low 1.5 60fts.

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Granted lund is killing the tune, but this car is doing what it does also because of the converter being run on it. Helps get the car into the happy zone and building boost for those low 1.5 60fts.
The other stock motor cars are running the magic transbrake the other tuner wont release. With this magic Transbrake he is quoted as saying the car is making an easy 20 psi at the line because of it. So this car with a $500 TC, and no trans brake is out 60 fting him, out ETing him, and the entire reason is the TC? You can't be 100% serious right? Sure its helping, but not as much as a transbrake would. This car would possibly be in the 10.5's with a TB on it.

Last edited:

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Anyone with a larger than stock turbo is going to have additional turbo lag, I hate to be mean, but you would be a fool if you believe otherwise, no gismo or gadget will fix that other then a higher stall convertor. But as of late, Jon is the only one that can tune the engine /trans / convertor combination in an Eco to be a daily driver and put down 10.70s with a stock engine and a medium sized turbo upgrade. Id say hes doing a pretty good job, I couldn't be any happier with his work.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The other stock motor cars are running the magic transbrake the other tuner wont release. With this magic Transbrake he is quoted as saying the car is making an easy 20 psi at the line because of it. So this car with a $500 TC, and no trans brake is out 60 fting him, out ETing him, and the entire reason is the TC? You can't be 100% serious right? Sure its helping, but not as much as a transbrake would. This car would possibly be in the 10.5's with a TB on it.
1200 dollar TC but really can't put a price on results IMO. I don't play the bashing game tuner wise (and yes Tune+ has tuned my car and it runs great). But I'm happy to see the results of this combo really exceeding the expectations we all thought of this turbo. I'd love to stick a 125 shot on top of this and go for 9's on a built motor myself if I had the money.

Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone with a larger than stock turbo is going to have additional turbo lag, I hate to be mean, but you would be a fool if you believe otherwise, no gismo or gadget will fix that other then a higher stall convertor. But as of late, Jon is the only one that can tune the engine /trans / convertor combination in an Eco to be a daily driver and put down 10.70s with a stock engine and a medium sized turbo upgrade. Id say hes doing a pretty good job, I couldn't be any happier with his work.
Nope I agree completely about a higher stall TC. I chatted a bit with Jon regarding the tuning on your trans with this converter as I was curious how tunable everything was. Given what he shared I actually don't mind the idea of a TC near as much now.

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
sounds soooooooooo damn good!

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Stay tuned for more to come. We just got done hatching an evil plan with Mark to cook him up something special. If it works well maybe we will roll it out as a future Stage 2 option...:paddle:

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Stay tuned for more to come. We just got done hatching an evil plan with Mark to cook him up something special. If it works well maybe we will roll it out as a future Stage 2 option...:paddle:
Yeah Buddy !!! You cant stop the Freight Train !!!

Last edited:

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
If anyone wants to verify my stock engine in the car, anyone is welcome to come up. In fact , plan is that its being changed out in Elk Grove over the weekend, ive got to trailer it down friday so I can bring the new engine as well, its going in the bed of the truck. If anyone wants to even come help so I can drive the car down instead of trailer, id be grateful for the help. Just PM me, in up just outside of Auburn. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored