• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

ec0B00stedS550 - I want my parts!

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
UPDATE, TODAY ec0B00stedS550 PAID ME IN FULL. WHAT SHOULD I DO ON iTRADER A NEGATIVE REVIEW OR A NEUTRAL I THINK IF YOU GUYS NOT HELP ME FIND HIM. He was never going to pay me back, if we did not work to track him down. You guys tell me, I do not want this to happen to someone else.

Does anyone on here know ec0B00stedS550? The last time I spoke with him was 10-7-16 and this was the PM he sent me. I emailed him with the PayPal email he gave.. No response from that either.. I paid as a gift to save fees… BIG MISTAKE.
If anyone knows him, please help me get in touch with him.

Ec0B00stedS550 said:

The ups store just tried to charge me this to ship it. I am going to go to the main facility i in order to get the price i quoted you. I am sorry about this

Last edited:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
What did you buy from him? Let's hope he chimes in..

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I bought a new ROUSH Front Splitter. What I don't understand is the for sale post is completely deleted. How do you completely delete the post?

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
His real name is Jon Heybroek if this helps
THIS IS HOW HE DESCRIBES HIMSELF ON MUSTANG6G
About Ec0B00stedS550
Car
2016 Race Red EcoBoot S550 Mustang
First Name
Jon

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What did you buy from him? Let's hope he chimes in..
A Roush front Splitter. I hope he chimes in. I paid for the splitter on October 1st.

Sorry for your troubles, OP.

Moral: The 3% fee for goods/services is a small cost for your own protection.
You are exactly right. He deleted the entire post... Not sure how he deleted the entire post.. I have every PM between us about the splitter.

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
This is why PayPal has this rule, you can't ask nor charge for the buyer PayPal fees. I understand you knew what you were doing paying this way, but this protects you. I see people selling in here all the time throwing in the PayPal fees and saying the buyer pays the fee, that's against PayPal rules FYI. Good luck hope it turns out well.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
^ Yep. Hate when people do that. Just raise your price accordingly, if you must. Selling a used part; why does the 3% matter SO MUCH to the seller? I'll never know, especially when avoiding eBay's (for real ridiculous) fees.

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Tough spot to be in. I've done the same thing. Got bit. Never again. Hopefully Twin Turbo can pop in and see what he can do since he's got the jesus powers over the forum.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
If this member is in fact a scammer - based on your posted concerns, I really hate scammers...

His MD license plate number:
1 CE 6375

His 2016 S550 VIN:
1FA6P8TH6G5208201

Also to note in another thread he lists his zip code as being 20877, which is Gaithersburg, MD.

Above someone said his name is "James", however his name listed on here is showing as "Jon". Not sure which is correct, however if you contact the MD Police Dept in his area, I'm sure they can make an in-person visit using the info above.

:)

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If this member is in fact a scammer - based on your posted concerns, I really hate scammers...

His MD license plate number:
1 CE 6375

His 2016 S550 VIN:
1FA6P8TH6G5208201

Also to note in another thread he lists his zip code as being 20877, which is Gaithersburg, MD.

Above someone said his name is "James", however his name listed on here is showing as "Jon". Not sure which is correct, however if you contact the MD Police Dept in his area, I'm sure they can make an in-person visit using the info above.

:)
we don't need detectives, just get forum members to hunt someone down.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Tough spot to be in. I've done the same thing. Got bit. Never again. Hopefully Twin Turbo can pop in and see what he can do since he's got the jesus powers over the forum.
Sounds like the whole Boomba Racing debacle.

Lessons I've learned:

Don't trust people to ship things unless you have some form of protection, don't trust carriers, and don't trust PayPal's "gift" transactions. Not at all.

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like the whole Boomba Racing debacle.

Lessons I've learned:

Don't trust people to ship things unless you have some form of protection, don't trust carriers, and don't trust PayPal's "gift" transactions. Not at all.
No reason not to trust PayPal's gift option, that's for family, friends and where you don't need protection and you're just sending money. Too many people trust and use that option to bypass a tiny fee that protects them.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
If you don't have a paypal invoice, you are screwed. You are just slightly less screwed with an invoice. I only have a CC linked to my paypal after a very painful lesson.