Sponsored

Jack Rails

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Anyone using them?... What brand, and how do you like them?

What Jack are you using as well?
Sponsored

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Steeda jacking rails, they work great, easy to bolt on. I'm using a 3 ton low profile jack from Harbor Freight that I got for $99. It's the heavy grey kind, not the blue lightweight aluminum. I'm lowered on Steeda Progressives and it works great. Some friends with GT's that are lowered on Steeda Ultralights also use the same jack and it works for them too.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

BMR. Longer (but heavier) than Steeda's. BMR also rotates the long run of tubing so that it is parallel to the ground whereas the others follow the floorpan and as such aren't on the same plane as the ground.

Extremely beefy. Color me very happy.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
We have quite a few GT350 owners out there using our rails.

As mentioned above, they are a little heavier than the others, but I feel they are a superior design.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let me know!

Happy modding!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Kelly, you guys did a great job on these. I like the long span as it allows placing jack stands further apart. I don't like the idea of placing stands close together. And as somebody that welded/fabricated in the field for years I have to say that the guys doing the work for you are doing a good job. The welds are first rate (consistent weave pattern, no random start/stop points, no voids, etc) and the powdercoating is very well done. If you had these for the S197 I'd have added them to my GT500 as well.

Keep up the good work!

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Anyone using them?... What brand, and how do you like them?

What Jack are you using as well?
I'm making my own jack block for myself and another member from delrin. If this forum didn't stop us from using tapatalk id post pics but unfortunately I can never get pics to post without the tapatalk. But what I'm making are simulator to the JMS

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

BMR. Longer (but heavier) than Steeda's. BMR also rotates the long run of tubing so that it is parallel to the ground whereas the others follow the floorpan and as such aren't on the same plane as the ground.

Extremely beefy. Color me very happy.
This is a GT350 correct? Seeing the ground effects and exhaust it appears to be. The thing I noticed that seems strange to me is your gas tanks do not have the foil tape and mine does. Weird.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
I made an aluminum jack block to get started, then installed the Steeda jack rails. Jack rails are definitely the way to go for your normal home garage service. Much faster and safer, just need to get used to raising the car side-to-side rather than front to back.

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
I'm making my own jack block for myself and another member from delrin. If this forum didn't stop us from using tapatalk id post pics but unfortunately I can never get pics to post without the tapatalk. But what I'm making are simulator to the JMS
You can use www.imgur.com, or the app, to upload. Then just copy/paste the BBcode link (has the
brackets). :cheers:

Sponsored

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
I have the Steeda jack rails and they are great. I use a alum light weight jack. They both work perfect for my use.

I would have liked longer rails in the back but weight is an issue. I also use a hockey puck between jack and rails

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I made an aluminum jack block to get started, then installed the Steeda jack rails. Jack rails are definitely the way to go for your normal home garage service. Much faster and safer, just need to get used to raising the car side-to-side rather than front to back.
I have the Steeda jack rails and they are great. I use a alum light weight jack. They both work perfect for my use.

I would have liked longer rails in the back but weight is an issue. I also use a hockey puck between jack and rails
Glad we have so many happy customers, we literally can't keep these things in stock! We designed them to work in conjunction with our very popular IRS subframe support braces. :cheers:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

jooyoung99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT350
What's the purpose of having jack rails? Is there something wrong with factory recommended jack points?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
What's the purpose of having jack rails? Is there something wrong with factory recommended jack points?
Not at all. Just makes it so much faster to jack up your car anywhere on the rail.

I can literally have my car on jack stands in 1 minute by myself. If someone else is there 30 seconds.
Sponsored