Sponsored

SA Mustangs

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Yeah lot of nice car's, but I gravitated to the S550 like a fly to you know what :lol: my daughter kept telling me to look at other cars to. I took the cobra and did the morning catch up and parade and then home due to other commitments. My club was based at Angove. Can't wait to go for another spin in your beast :headbang:
Snakebite, are you bringing your Cobra on Saturday morning...as an ex XB coupe owner (a long time ago), I wouldn't mind a look at it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OzS550

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Snakebite, are you bringing your Cobra on Saturday morning...as an ex XB coupe owner (a long time ago), I wouldn't mind a look at it.
Yesss, I'd love to see it too!

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Hi guy's wasn't planning on it. I can drive the Cobra anytime but new mustang spins are few and far between :headbonk: and i was looking forward to one in Brett's car......oh what to do:shrug: . Nice problem to have thought :ford:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Hi guy's wasn't planning on it. I can drive the Cobra anytime but new mustang spins are few and far between :headbonk: and i was looking forward to one in Brett's car......oh what to do:shrug: . Nice problem to have thought :ford:
I am sure we can arrange a few rides on Saturday for those still waiting for their cars...it would only be the decent thing to do.
My wife is a fan of the early Ford coupes too...she has been asking me to get another one.

MustangScooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Manual, Lightning Blue
I am sure we can arrange a few rides on Saturday for those still waiting for their cars...it would only be the decent thing to do.
My wife is a fan of the early Ford coupes too...she has been asking me to get another one.
OMFG i was trying to think of a way to ask for a ride in someones car without sounding like a desperado, now there are offers lol.

so many questions and can't wait to put names to faces and enjoy the general Mustang vibe..... i'll park my Toyota far away lol

Sponsored

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
Haha, me too Mustangscooter. So looking forward to seeing Brett's car on the other spectrum of stock and hear/see what they are like stock. I think I may end up somewhere in the middle of the two but totally unsure until I actually get that first drive of mine (or a few drives to get over initial excitement). Would love to see your Cobra Snake Bite and hoping mwizz decides to come as his list of cars on his signature is awesome - biased towards his 63 Vette though...looking forward to meeting you guys.

Jnr Spook

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT Manual
Has anyone made a booking for Saturday now that it looks like we have at least eight and is there any thoughts of a small cruise after breakfast?

OP
OP
OzS550

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Has anyone made a booking for Saturday now that it looks like we have at least eight and is there any thoughts of a small cruise after breakfast?
Yes, I'm about to make a booking.

Small cruise sounds like a plan too. Weather looks exceptional.

MustangScooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Manual, Lightning Blue
keen for a cruise to hear and see mustangs i will sit further back so as not to kill the horse's galloping in the wild lol

Yes, I'm about to make a booking.

Small cruise sounds like a plan too. Weather looks exceptional.
weather does look amazing, so keen for this mini meet/cruise:ford:

OP
OP
OzS550

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Mustang Breakfast Meet

Saturday 23rd April from 8:30am.

Red House Cafe, old North Adelaide railway station. War Memorial Drive.

https://www.facebook.com/RedHouseShopCafe/

Come along a meet the person behind the user name. If you've got a Mustang, bring it. If it hasn't arrived yet, come see some.
Weather is looking good for Saturday, sunny and 21 deg. :)

List so far;

1. Michael (OzS550) Race Red.
2. James and Haylee (MustangScooter)
3. Bob and Deb. (Bobsp12) Comp Orange
4. Alex (GTCONVERT)
5. Brett (Jnr Spook) Triple Yellow
6. Michael (snake bite)
Ok we're all booked in.

I've spoken to Emily there and she's very excited about having us and will set aside a specific space for us to park the cars.

Still room for others to come too - so let us know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OzS550

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
... and is there any thoughts of a small cruise after breakfast?
I am keen to take the car on a decent drive that involve some roads to stretch its legs and if it's not too far, others are welcome to join me. I particularly want to do the section from Mt Pleasant to Angaston.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
We have done a few of those roads and the car does well through them, you will like them..it may be a bit long for us, but I am sure we can work something out on Saturday.
I was considering p'ming mwizz to see if he can turn up in one of his fine collection of cars.

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
We have done a few of those roads and the car does well through them, you will like them..it may be a bit long for us, but I am sure we can work something out on Saturday.
I was considering p'ming mwizz to see if he can turn up in one of his fine collection of cars.
Hi Bob, thanks for the invite. I will try and make it.

OP
OP
OzS550

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Spotted this cruise on my old Liberty site. Shorter but takes in some of the key roads I want to do. Understand if it's too long for others but I feel the need to do this before Kadina next weekend. I still haven't found the redline yet and around town is not the appropriate place to find it.

26112462621_e1975332a8_c.jpg

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Spotted this cruise on my old Liberty site. Shorter but takes in some of the key roads I want to do. Understand if it's too long for others but I feel the need to do this before Kadina next weekend. I still haven't found the redline yet and around town is not the appropriate place to find it.

26112462621_e1975332a8_c.jpg
They are a great set of roads...we used to do those on our motorbikes years ago........current police conditions have made them a lot less fun, but still great roads.
A quick check of tomorrow's speed camera locations online shows some of them as the roads of the day for cameras.
Sponsored