Sponsored

Unleashed Tune

1stmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang fastback
So far pretty happy with it, best 0-60 I was able to get in the past was 6.0 seconds and that was in sport mode with the temperature around 55 F.

Today after the tune I was able to get 5.7 seconds in sport mode and 5.8 in drive at a temperature of around 65 F.

Also, I'm not sure how much of a difference it will make but right now the tank is pretty much filled with 89 octane as I had been getting 87 and after the tune I had a about a half tank of 87 and filled the rest of the tank with 91. Do you think once the whole tank is 91 it may go even slightly faster?
Sponsored

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
I got 5.8 with my car stock, I'm pretty sure I can get 5.7 if I do it better (mine is a manual btw). Where are you? What is the altitude there?

OP
OP

1stmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang fastback
I got 5.8 with my car stock, I'm pretty sure I can get 5.7 if I do it better (mine is a manual btw). Where are you? What is the altitude there?
Altitude is about 25 feet give or take and I'm in California, also this is an automatic. I saw a youtube video of a guy with a stock v6 auto getting 5.8 seconds in sport mode. I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes but if he was stock that might mean he got the 17" wheels and I got the 051a package with 18" wheels. I'm also not sure how cool it was when he did his runs I'm also not sure what octane gas he had or if that makes any difference when it comes to the v6 without a tune for 0-60 times I'm also not sure how much you or he weighs compared with me. I'm sure if the difference is big enough it could affect your 0-60 times by tenths of a second also I've heard humidity can play a part in 0-60 times. Also on his video it's at night and you can really only see the speedometer, maybe the road he was on has a slight decline speeding up his 0-60 times and there may be other factors as well that could change times by tenths of a second or if combined could. Also I'm not sure about you but even on the same road, same spot sometimes just minutes apart I get different 0-60 times by .1 of a second or sometimes more. All my 0-60's are done from idle.

Last edited:

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Also note for the remainder of the month of August I have a free ground shipping coupon that you can use on any SCT programmer. Use coupon code OX10KR04IYV

Link :

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/

totalimmortal213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Black
Also note for the remainder of the month of August I have a free ground shipping coupon that you can use on any SCT programmer. Use coupon code OX10KR04IYV

Link :

when i buy the x4 the unleashed v6 tunes are already on there or i have to buy them seperate?

Sponsored

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Custom tunes are included with all new SCT programmer purchases. Once you get the device in your hands and send me the PCM data I send you your custom files.

It’s in stock with free ground shipping right now. Free ground shipping on all SCT programmers August only. Use coupon code OX10KR04IYV

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/sct-x4-power-flash-programmer/

totalimmortal213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Black
Ordered!

totalimmortal213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Black
Custom tunes are included with all new SCT programmer purchases. Once you get the device in your hands and send me the PCM data I send you your custom files.

It’s in stock with free ground shipping right now. Free ground shipping on all SCT programmers August only. Use coupon code OX10KR04IYV

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/sct-x4-power-flash-programmer/
hey torrie do the tunes that come with the purchase of the X4 customizable for things such as intakes, headers, and x pipes? or is everything just determined from a datalogged WOT?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Yes
Plus if you want to submit WOT logs you may also do that.

Sponsored

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Correct custom tuning is included in all SCT device sales from my site. The option to purchase tune files only are for those that purchased their hardware elsewhere.

filmamigo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang V6 fastback
I've heard the SCT X4 doesn't play nice with a Mac.

Does the SCT iTSX avoid that? Would be good if it just relied on your iPhone. Is there any drawback to the SCT iTSX?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
You need a windows environment to load the Tune tiles to the X4. You can use the iTSX to load files via ios iphone. But sometimes it may need to be updated from the device updater which needs a windows environment as well.