Sponsored

Found this on Military Auto Source...GT350 Options?

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

WHEELS CODE MSRP
Excluded WHEELS: 19" X 11" FR & 19" X 11.5" RR CARBON FIBER, -inc: wheel locking kit ___ $0
ENGINE CODE MSRP
Selected ENGINE: 5.2L TI-VCT V8, -inc: flat plane crank (STD) 99Z $0
TRANSMISSION CODE MSRP
Selected TRANSMISSION: TREMEC 6-SPEED MANUAL, (STD) 44E $0
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT CODE MSRP
Excluded ELECTRONICS PACKAGE, -inc: HD Radio, Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO), Turn Signal Mirrors, Radio: AM/FM Stereo Single CD, 7 speakers and audio input jack, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, Voice-Activated Navigation, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, enhanced voice recognition, 8" LCD touch screen in center stack w/swiping and pinch-to-zoom capabilities, 911 assist, AppLink, (2) smart charging USB ports 67S $0
Excluded TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE, -inc: selectable drive modes, Leather/Miko Suede Climate Controlled Seats, Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO), Turn Signal Mirrors, MagneRide, HD Front Springs, Radio: AM/FM Stereo & CD Player, 7 speakers and audio input jack, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, Voice-Activated Navigation, SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System, enhanced voice recognition, 8" LCD touch screen in center stack w/swiping and pinch-to-zoom capabilities, 911 assist, AppLink, (2) smart charging USB ports 67T $0
Unselected TRACK PACKAGE, -inc: selectable drive modes and lightweight metal tower to tower brace, MagneRide, HD Front Springs, Engine Oil Cooler, Transmission & Differential Oil Cooler 60T $0
Unselected 50-STATE EMISSIONS 425 $0
Excluded TIRES: 305/30ZR19 FRONT & 315/30ZR19 REAR, -inc: Michelin pilot sport cup 2 tires ___ $0
Unselected "OVER THE TOP" RACING STRIPES 47S $0
Unselected WHITE W/BLACK ACCENT STRIPE 852 $0
Unselected BLACK W/WHITE ACCENT STRIPE 851 $0
Unselected BLUE W/BLACK ACCENT STRIPE 853 $0
Excluded BLACK W/RED ACCENT STRIPE 856 $0
Excluded WHITE W/RED ACCENT STRIPE 854 $0
Excluded BLUE W/RED ACCENT STRIPE 855 $0
Unselected PAINTED BLACK ROOF 94B $0
Excluded RADIO: AM/FM STEREO & CD PLAYER, -inc: 7 speakers and audio input jack, SiriusXM Satellite Radio ___ $0
Excluded RADIO: AM/FM STEREO SINGLE CD, -inc: 7 speakers and audio input jack, SiriusXM Satellite Radio ___ $0
Excluded RADIO DELETE, -inc: Deletes audio system, auxiliary audio jack, SYNC and USB port ___ $0
Unselected COV REQUIRED 79V $0
OPTION PACKAGE CODE MSRP
Required EQUIPMENT GROUP 900A 900A $0
Excluded EQUIPMENT GROUP 920A, -inc: R Package, unique chassis tuning and chin splitter, Deletes tire mobility kit, Aluminum Rear Bumper Beam, Rear Seat Delete, Carbon Ceramic Front Brakes, Floor Mats Delete, SYNC Delete, Track Package, selectable drive modes and lightweight metal tower to tower brace, MagneRide, HD Front Springs, Engine Oil Cooler, Transmission & Differential Oil Cooler, Air Conditioning Delete, Radio Delete Deletes audio system, auxiliary audio jack, SYNC and USB port, Wheels: 19" x 11" Fr & 19" x 11.5" Rr Carbon Fiber, wheel locking kit, Tires: 305/30ZR19 Front & 315/30ZR19 Rear Michelin pilot sport cup 2 tires 920A $0
SEAT TYPE CODE MSRP
Selected EBONY, RECARO CLOTH/MIKO SUEDE SPORT SEATS, -inc: 4-way manual driver and 2-way manual passenger A1 $0
Excluded EBONY, LEATHER/MIKO SUEDE CLIMATE CONTROLLED SEATS, -inc: auto glide, 6-way power front seats w/driver power lumbar and 4-way adjustable head restraints B1 $0
Excluded EBONY W/RED ACCENTS, RECARO CLOTH/MIKO SUEDE SPORT SEATS, -inc: 4-way manual driver and 2-way manual passenger A9 $0

http://www.militaryautosource.com/ford/military-program/showroom/style.aspx?year=2015&make=Ford&model=Mustang

UPDATED WITH IMAGES:

GT350 Mustang Options -1.jpg

GT350 Mustang Options -2.jpg

GT350 Mustang Options -3.jpg

GT350 Mustang Options -4.jpg

GT350 Mustang Options -5.jpg

GT350 Mustang Options -6.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I just hope the pricing info come out before I PCS from Okinawa. I'm ready to order my GT any day now...

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
Looks almost identical to the unofficial order guide that was leaked. Sounds pretty credible. I am in on the Tech package and am really feeling the upgraded climate controlled seats. I don't need the recaros! Military auto source will sell the cars at a discount but people serving overseas will have to enter a lottery to get one. It will be like a Willy Wonka Ticket. I expect they will get one GT350R and maybe 4 to 6 GT350s. I am going to put my name in the hat for one but the odds will be against me with a lottery to get one well below MSRP.

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
Looks like the GT350 will get sync 3. Description of tech package says "pinch to zoom" aka capacative touch.

Sponsored

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Was that from ECNS? How did you access that? I need my Salesman to pull that up.

I LOVE IT!

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looks almost identical to the unofficial order guide that was leaked. Sounds pretty credible. I am in on the Tech package and am really feeling the upgraded climate controlled seats. I don't need the recaros! Military auto source will sell the cars at a discount but people serving overseas will have to enter a lottery to get one. It will be like a Willy Wonka Ticket. I expect they will get one GT350R and maybe 4 to 6 GT350s. I am going to put my name in the hat for one but the odds will be against me with a lottery to get one well below MSRP.
My salesman expects 10 or so GT350 allocations. He used the GT500 allocations as his yard stick.

We shall see

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 allocations will still go very fast since we will be able to get them below MSRP through them. I will get in on the lottery and see what happens.

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I expect that the order banks for the car will open in April so we should see a final ordering guide and pricing info soon. Maybe next month.

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My sales guy said that for 2014 he was able to get his customer a slot, who later backed out. He also said that not all of the slots were filled and they managed to get 2 inventory cars.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Was that from ECNS? How did you access that? I need my Salesman to pull that up.

I LOVE IT!
ENCS is now Military Auto Source. They were sister units but have since combined under one name. This info is from their build page which anyone can see by visiting militaryautosource.com

I have doubts that this car will be a lottery for MAS as its already been determined this is not a limited numbered-edition car. The salesmen on okinawa admit they have no idea what their allocation will be and everything until then is just guesses.

If I hear anything different I will post ASAP.

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
I'm liking the radio delete.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I agree...I will be bugging those guys on a weekly basis. And since I'm planning to buy a car from them anyways I'm sure they'll be willing to keep me entertained until I make a deposit.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
So far it matches the leaked order guide almost exactly. I was hoping they would make the electronics package part of the regular GT350, but the military order guide will kick you over to the GT350R as soon as you select it. Really hope Ford comes to their senses on that, but no point in worrying about it. Thanks for the post!

-T
Sponsored