Sponsored

Spit and Run

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
So yesterday on my way home from work, this assbag in his lifted redneck F250 with baja lights all over it pulls up next to me with my windows down and starts flooring it to spew black shitty diesel smoke out all over me.

I see this and speed up enough to avoid it, flip the bird and get over another lane.

He proceeds to hop a curb, pass two cars, get next to me, and spits on my hood. Then immediately floors it, spewing more shitty smoke, and weaves in and out of 5 cars and on the shoulder to get away.

Was I going to chase him down? Not at all. I could give two shits about getting even or fighting the guy. Was I mad as hell? You betcha. Would have loved nothing more than to see him roll his truck and then walk away (no morbid wishing death on anyone)

No pictures or anything, went home and cleaned it off and now I have a clean spot on my hood which makes the rest of the car look dirty.

No real point to posting this other than to vent. Karma is a bitch for that guy...
Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
:thumbdown:

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Whatta douche bag.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Someone did this to me before, now every time there is anything like this near me I proceed to roll up my windows at the very least. Do not understand the point of it.

NavyChief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang TY
Hate to say it but your road rage of flipping him off made him spit on your car. So it's really your fault anyways b

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Only safe course of action is to completely ignore them. Flipping the bird gives him the excuse he needs to be an a**

I leaned this the hard way many years ago. I'd not long passed my driving test and was out and about in my first car. Someone tried to pull in front of me, so I gave them a right mouthful. Unfortunately, this guy was a complete nut-job and proceeded to try and run me off the road. Scared the living crap outta me!

Now I assume they're ALL nut-jobs.............and keep out of their way.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
If there is a next time get the plate number and make a report to police. Had something similar happen to me recently and I reported the driver to my local PD. They don't really do anything BUT I found out driver had a previous record and hopefully they may keep an eye out for that person. If they get enough reports they may look into it. I haven't seen or heard from my asshat driver since (knock on wood).

Either that or put a few rounds into his vehicle the next time. ;) Just kidding.

OP
OP
Clink

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
If there is a next time get the plate number and make a report to police. Had something similar happen to me recently and I reported the driver to my local PD. They don't really do anything BUT I found out driver had a previous record and hopefully they may keep an eye out for that person. If they get enough reports they may look into it. I haven't seen or heard from my asshat driver since (knock on wood).

Either that or put a few rounds into his vehicle the next time. ;) Just kidding.
Ha yeah it happened pretty quickly so just another reason to get a dash cam.

And yeah me flipping the bird triggered his douchbaggery so lesson learned there.

Once I realized he was slowing down next to me before he spit my hand instinctively reached for my bag and my carry piece lol

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
The BroDozer and Bro driver..... 99% of the time involves serious little guy / penis syndrome that needs a, ummm, "tune up"..... You handled it a lot nicer than myself, haha. Kudos.
IMG_0141_2.jpg

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
I think that picture made my penis smaller.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Clink

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
The BroDozer and Bro driver..... 99% of the time involves serious little guy / penis syndrome that needs a, ummm, "tune up"..... You handled it a lot nicer than myself, haha. Kudos.
Ha that is so true, and I like your sig too BTW :clap2:

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Unless you are 8 feet tall, how the hell do you climb into that thing?

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Haha, most of those clowns have those stupid electric steps that drop down a couple feet. ( about as cool as a 4' drop from hitch to tow their jet skis) .....

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sorry man. A bunch of idiots out there in the world today.

Your incident reminded me of this little gem. Enjoy :)

[ame]
Sponsored