Sponsored

Better than BMW M4

mag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White GT Prem. w/PP & Redline
I picked up my Oxford White GT Premium with Performance Package and Redline leather yesterday - it was a special order for someone who decided not to take it, so I snapped it up.

I pulled into the parking lot at work this morning and parked next to my colleagues 3 week old BMW M4 with red leather interior.

All day long I got comments from people about how great my Mustang looked. Took my BMW owning colleague out to look around the car and he said that the interior on the Mustang was better than his M4.
3 or 4 others that looked at them both said the same thing. And everyone said the V8 sounded better.
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Oxford White is really, reaaaaally starting to grow on me. Especially with the black PP rims. Congrats!

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Like my Oxford White GT PP, but would I take a M4 over it? U bet. In a second. That M4 is an astounding car, no doubt about it.

Last edited:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I could at least trick myself into thinking my interior will be better than an M4's, but I won't kid myself. :eek:

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
Two brilliant cars, for two different kinds of drivers...I'm partial to the Stang a wee bit...

Sponsored

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Like my Oxford White GT PP, but would I take a M4 over it? U bet. In a second. That M4 is an astounding car, no doubt about it.
+1

Similar cars in some ways, apples and oranges/ night and day differences in others.

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Really nice compliments from your co worker...The Stang seems to hold its own against some tough competitors! Can you post some pics comparing the two?

DeColores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB DD V6 w UltraGripICE THULE Chains
I picked up my Oxford White GT Premium with Performance Package and Redline leather yesterday - it was a special order for someone who decided not to take it, so I snapped it up.

I pulled into the parking lot at work this morning and parked next to my colleagues 3 week old BMW M4 with red leather interior.

All day long I got comments from people about how great my Mustang looked. Took my BMW owning colleague out to look around the car and he said that the interior on the Mustang was better than his M4.
3 or 4 others that looked at them both said the same thing. And everyone said the V8 sounded better.
I wonder if that's one of the BMW with fake engine sound piped inside and out? Glad the GT sounds better.

In considering which is better? Mustang! If someone said for the next 5 years you could drive your v6 Mustang or the BMW for free, I'd take my V6 Mustang.

Thank you for the write up.

DeColores

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
Two brilliant cars, for two different kinds of drivers...
+1

The ones with some disposable income and the ones with a whole lot more disposable income :).

The M4 is the better car period if you do not have to worry about the additional costs of ownership and a couple other practicalities.
It is not the top of the heap though, just an improvement at a significantly higher price point.

I'm delighted with my Mustang and don't want for anything with it, but if someone wants to do an even swap for a new M4 or a Vett or a well done 911, etc.. Please send me a pm, I will travel if necessary.

Sponsored

stretch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
At my height of almost 6'7", the M4, Corvette and 911 are out of the question. The Mustang GT, on the other hand, fits me about perfectly.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
+1

The ones with some disposable income and the ones with a whole lot more disposable income :).

The M4 is the better car period if you do not have to worry about the additional costs of ownership and a couple other practicalities.
It is not the top of the heap though, just an improvement at a significantly higher price point.

I'm delighted with my Mustang and don't want for anything with it, but if someone wants to do an even swap for a new M4 or a Vett or a well done 911, etc.. Please send me a pm, I will travel if necessary.
:lol:

GNS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
I'd actually be more interested in the M3 than the M4, thanks to those 2 extra doors, because it'll be the one car to turn to for everyday life.

But thanks to the price gouging that every manufacturer does, these start at $74k in Canada.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I would personally not take a BMW over the Ford, but in all honesty I really am just not a fan of BMW. Had a friend at work that bought one because it was his dream to get one when he could afford it and it was a maintenance nightmare...

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
I would personally not take a BMW over the Ford, but in all honesty I really am just not a fan of BMW. Had a friend at work that bought one because it was his dream to get one when he could afford it and it was a maintenance nightmare...
In truth I'd sell it and get a GT350, and probably have enough left for a really good hooker.
Sponsored