Sponsored

My RR EcoBoost premium PP came home last night!

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I LOVE this car! So many others have given their reviews, and mine is definitely not as critical. The interior is nicer than the Audi I had a few years ago. All of the controls are easily reached and there's plenty of room up front. The seats are the most comfortable ones I've ever had in any of our cars. There was plenty of backseat room for the kids (4&8) without having to move my seat forward. In fact, my son loves his "little" window! It's just the right height for him to see out when he is in his booster seat. The exterior looks fabulous too! I haven't noticed any of the fit issues that I've seen others complain about, but maybe I'm just not as picky.

It is going to take some getting used to the clutch though. It's seems rather binary in its actuation. I'm having a difficult time with starting smoothly in first and the shift to second, but after that it smooths out. I can't believe how light the clutch effort is. But then I'm also comparing it to my SN95 5.0 that feels like a truck clutch. The shifter has nice precise throws and I love the notchiness and ease of switching gears. It's also helpful that my coffee cup this morning wasn't in the way since they've moved the cupholders to the side. The ecoBoost has plenty of power (for me) and pulls nicely.

It was raining when I picked her up last night. She sat at the dealer for two days before I could get her and my salesman was guarding her! The mechanic drove it for the PDI and the salesman took her to fill up her gas tank. She had 8.3 miles when I got in for the test drive.

I'm looking forward to getting her washed up again this afternoon. The kids are going to their grandparents for the weekend so my wife and I can break her in properly! :headbang: Going on a cruise with our local Mustang club tomorrow - ready for some fun!

Sponsored

sublime5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats, she's a beauty!

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Nice! Can you get some daylight shots in the sun please.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! I think Ruby and Guard are some colors that just don't translate to photos all that well. RR is a fantastic color choice. :)

OP
OP

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Nice! Can you get some daylight shots in the sun please.
I will. Tomorrow. After she's been washed! Been a busy week, was dark last night and sun wasn't quite up when I left this morning!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score