• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maier JRi struts and shocks

dontlifttoshift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The Mustang is gone and so these should be too. FS legal JRi/Maier struts and shocks. Double adjustable front and rear. Struts will accept coilover springs if you decide to go STP or CAM. Included are a set of camber plates from Maier that I never opened. Struts are currently wearing stock Performance Pack springs. I made the lower mounts to use the OE spring cups and the upper mounts are factory modified for the larger shaft.

Here are some pics of that process in case you are curious.

i-bvwRFVS-M.jpg

I went through some painstaking procedures, measured everything 100 times to make sure everything was with in spec for FS. :headbonk: Bring your A game and a micrometer if you want to throw paper. :p

i-vjtCs58-L.jpg

Getting these off the stock shocks wasn't fun. I don't have any pictures of the spring seat spinning in the lathe, you'll have to trust me, it was cool. Aftermarket 9" rear ends use 1/4" wall, 3" OD tubing so these cutoffs were perfect for this application that would normally take a 2 1/2" ID spring.

i-cDjccRT-L.jpg

"Fixtured" Real machinists are laughing now. I also tacked the sleeves in place while it was in the "fixture" retaining all of the goofy angles so that the craptastic springs will seat just like stock.

i-LSWqTVt-L.jpg

.....and welded together.

i-ZHDpvtT-L.jpg

Rear shocks are pretty straight forward, just drilled out the upper mount and install. The lower t bars or trunnions do rattle, the only time it bothers you is at low speeds like backing out the garage or rolling through paddock. I never heard it while actually driving.

Installed

i-pGfSPcb-XL.jpg

i-4SvdD4q-XL.jpg

i-2qKrCnh-XL.jpg

i-GrDhKqZ-XL.jpg

Ready to belong to someone else.

i-47vZ9Gb-XL.jpg

stupid amounts of time and money in these. To your door in the lower 48 $2,200.

PM or email donny at frameupwheelworks dot com

Thanks!
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Why didn't you just use coil overs?

OP
OP

dontlifttoshift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Still have them and still want them gone.

In case anyone missed it, the front struts will accept any lowering spring that you already have -OR- your favorite 2.5" ID coilover spring will also fit with the included, brand new in the box Maier camber plates.

2K gets them to your door.

jhols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Are these still for sale? Can they be converted back into a coilover?
Sponsored