Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
One benefit of fitting an exhaust and waiting while it is serviced is that you hear it go into the workshop, and you hear it come out. No joyriding.
:lol: When I stuck mine in for the recall work (that didn't need done BTW), all I could hear was the car being revved, went and had a look and the whole workshop was standing around the car while one of them was blipping the throttle, got to be honest, in their position, I'd be doing the same ;)
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
:lol: When I stuck mine in for the recall work (that didn't need done BTW), all I could hear was the car being revved, went and had a look and the whole workshop was standing around the car while one of them was blipping the throttle, got to be honest, in their position, I'd be doing the same ;)
If they did that I'd have a my knife on them, not what they should be doing :frusty:! If they want a rev they can ask me for it, i'll happily oblige. I have a nack (even with previous cars) of taking a picture of Mile to E and MPG and Miles done on the car, just to see what's happened. :lol:

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Think Ford Guildford have wasted my time a couple of times in the past year but I did have them do the first service when I realised that despite Modurstang being cheaper, the petrol cost of the trip there and back would make no saving over Ford, plus I didn't have a day off.

I dropped it off at 8am as asked, didn't fancy sitting with the other people in the rest area, so walked along the River Wey (It was frozen) all the way into Guildford.

Bought some walking boots as I had my smart shoes on and they were killing me. Walked back and got a call when I was 20 minutes away saying it was ready.

Plus as I had had it serviced by them, they gave me another year's AA cover. Must be worth at least ÂŁ100 alone.

Got a video of an under car inspection sent to my phone as well. So I was pretty satisfied.

The 'while you wait' has got to be used by loads of people at the same time so I guess the car still has to be fitted in.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase