Sponsored

2015-2020 Mustang GT Cat Delete Pipes: First To Market and The Original Cat Deletes

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
With the new chassie... we do not think it will fit correctly and everything will hang lower.

Most of the major companies are going to release their longtubes this week or its going to be the return of shorties. LOL

MAK- amazing job as always brother!
Just by taking a few measurements on the car, it looks like the 2014 header will hit the steering shaft. I was up in the air about trying one as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
We have a Gibson Cat-back Exhaust on the way. Will re-do the video once its on the car.

I will say for those who do not want anything real loud, this gets just loud enough to give you some roar but not be crazy loud.

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
man I can't wait to see what these cars are making without doing heads and cam work.

Sponsored

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
So to clarify, this would not be a direct bolt on, and require us to modify the headers and weld on a new flange?

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
So to clarify, this would not be a direct bolt on, and require us to modify the headers and weld on a new flange?
Yes this requires cutting and welding for the time being. We are exploring alternatives and testing a few different things.....

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
yeah would be nice to retain the factory cats if we would ever want to revert back to stock...like I would ever do that :) But still...

Lexist2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STi
Car sounds great , very impressed. WIll have to do a sound comparison with your high flow cats as well

Smitty02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
We have a Gibson Cat-back Exhaust on the way. Will re-do the video once its on the car.

I will say for those who do not want anything real loud, this gets just loud enough to give you some roar but not be crazy loud.

I really like this idea as well. Increased flow, power, and decreased weight (from suitcase removal) without being super loud! Just my preference. :D

Sponsored

Smitty02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
You guys (Boostworks) are right in my neighborhood. I might have to swing by sometime and check out your 2015!

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I really like this idea as well. Increased flow, power, and decreased weight (from suitcase removal) without being super loud! Just my preference. :D
That resonator is ridiculously heavy!

Cats combined are about 25lbs. So, you've effectively removed a good 40lbs or so after you put tubing in place of those components.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You guys (Boostworks) are right in my neighborhood. I might have to swing by sometime and check out your 2015!
You should come out to the Texas Mile this weekend. We'll have our 2015 out there, and a 1500hp 2012 Shelby. :)

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
any idea on the tuned horsepower after cat removed?
Sponsored