Sponsored

SCT datalog issue.

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
Hey guys, so i'm having to data-log for Torrie from unleashed so he can dial in my e85 kit and he sent me a data-log configuration file that monitors 40 different items on the chart. But after i do a data run, when i upload the data-log i noticed my tuner only records 21 of the 40 selected items to monitor. Do I need to log with my laptop hooked up in my car to get it to record all 40 of them or am I doing something wrong?
Sponsored

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
Are all of them checked? I just got mine setup to function as a display for a few items. I also used a config file from him. I never actually logged my 2.3 yet though. I've always used the laptop in my EB Flex.

OP
OP
BlackPony2016

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
Are all of them checked? I just got mine setup to function as a display for a few items. I also used a config file from him. I never actually logged my 2.3 yet though. I've always used the laptop in my EB Flex.
Yeah all of them are checked off, but it's not recording all of them for some reason. I'll try to data-log it while my tuner is hooked up to my laptop next time. But last time I tried that my tuner messed up and I had to send it in for them to fix it, so I'm a little scared to do that now haha.

OP
OP
BlackPony2016

BlackPony2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shadow black ecoboost
So, i tried to hook my tuner up to my laptop today while logging and the items still wouldn't load. Does anyone else have any ideas as to why this is happening?
rsz_1495213654424-694505108.jpg
Sponsored