Sponsored

58+% Power gain on just 8psi of ProCharger Supercharger Boost....

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Can't wait to see final numbers too. Mine put down 381 or 389 rwhp can't remember the torque though
Should be soon. May get a dyno video if I am available at the time. Thinking about 425rwhp. Tuner kit wh 65lb injectors and fully bolted. Got a progress pic today. Blower is on. Still have a lot to do though. Driveshaft, half shafts, clutch / flywheel and more.
Sponsored

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Should be soon. May get a dyno video if I am available at the time. Thinking about 425rwhp. Tuner kit wh 65lb injectors and fully bolted. Got a progress pic today. Blower is on. Still have a lot to do though. Driveshaft, half shafts, clutch / flywheel and more.
You weren't kidding about getting supporting mods.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Is there a thread on here for people wanting to go e85.nevermind found one.

Last edited:

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Dyno numbers ended up being 414rwhp and 370rwtq at about 5800rpm. Little less than I thought but it is in the ballpark. It was very hot during tuning and a heartbreaker dyno lol

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Dyno numbers ended up being 414rwhp and 370rwtq at about 5800rpm. Little less than I thought but it is in the ballpark. It was very hot during tuning and a heartbreaker dyno lol
What pulley and PSI? I have the 4.1 pulley at almost 8 PSI and I got 415whp/351wtq. Do you have some way to monitor knock?

Sponsored

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
What pulley and PSI? I have the 4.1 pulley at almost 8 PSI and I got 415whp/351wtq. Do you have some way to monitor knock?
The stock pulley. 8 psi. I use the sct. Not sure how accurate it is in identifying if the knock is false or not.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
Damn that's crazy mine put down 381 just found the dyno sheet :(

mJolnir

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Mine put down 390whp, on the 8 psi pulley with no supporting mods, then put the 10 psi pulley, again no other supporting mods and it put down 400whp, added 2 psi but had to retard timing 5 degrees to not get knock, LT headers, O/R x pype, carbon driveshaft, boost-a-pump and water/meth in the way, well see where it goes from there

Sponsored

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
I DD the car too and it's done good so far no issues yet.

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
I DD as well. I think a centrifugal supercharger tends to be the best DD option.

MrTej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP MT
ProCharger Feedback

I've been considering the ProCharger for awhile now, but just recently test drove a couple S550 GT's and now I'm at a bit of a crossroads- trade in for a GT or stick with the V6 and supercharge it. I've done enough non-performance upgrades to mine that I really like and don't want to lose but I feel like I am lacking in power after driving those beasts. Plus, there's no love from dealers on used V6's, regardless of mileage/condition. Hoping to get some updated feedback from the guys that have ProCharged to help with my decision.

Are you still happy with the ProCharger, and do you have any issues with it?

If you had the chance to do it again, would you do the same thing or consider a GT?

What kind of gas mileage are you getting under normal driving conditions?

Are you using the stock tune from ProCharger?

Is it possible to bump up the speed limiter with the ProCharger tune?

MT guys, what clutch/flywheel are you going with and are you happy with them?

Thanks in advance for any feedback. I'm specifically interested in the HO system. No plans on modifying anything other than exhaust (already have the takeoff GT stock exhaust) and a drop-in K&N filter.

mJolnir

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
I've been considering the ProCharger for awhile now, but just recently test drove a couple S550 GT's and now I'm at a bit of a crossroads- trade in for a GT or stick with the V6 and supercharge it. I've done enough non-performance upgrades to mine that I really like and don't want to lose but I feel like I am lacking in power after driving those beasts. Plus, there's no love from dealers on used V6's, regardless of mileage/condition. Hoping to get some updated feedback from the guys that have ProCharged to help with my decision.

Are you still happy with the ProCharger, and do you have any issues with it?

If you had the chance to do it again, would you do the same thing or consider a GT?

What kind of gas mileage are you getting under normal driving conditions?

Are you using the stock tune from ProCharger?

Is it possible to bump up the speed limiter with the ProCharger tune?

MT guys, what clutch/flywheel are you going with and are you happy with them?

Thanks in advance for any feedback. I'm specifically interested in the HO system. No plans on modifying anything other than exhaust (already have the takeoff GT stock exhaust) and a drop-in K&N filter.
Procharged v6 will not have the low end torque of the v8, its a more linear so it will not feel as powerful when taking off from a stand still, you can fix that with more mods.

Stock tune from procharger was 36X whp (automatic car) then i tuned it myself and got 390whp on the stock pulley and stock all else, then swapped to 10 psi pulley and only got 10 extra horses, after that added LT headers, offroad x-pipe, borla type S catback, retuned and got 440whp(So a full bolt on procharged v6 gets very similar power to a full bolt on v8).

Procharger will NOT bump up your stock speed limiter, and its not safe to do so unless you swap the stock 2 piece driveshaft for a 1 piece.
Sponsored