Sponsored

Ngauge by Lund and LTH/OR pipe install, tune questions??

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
Just finished (last weekend) installing my SP LTH's with OR lead pipes, JLT, and NGauge with Lund tune.

Finally monitoring my PIDs, and see a lot (-5.50) degrees of knockR along with a high (15.0) AFR, only when part throttle. When I go WOT, I see a more normal 12-ish AFR, and knockR goes down.

Is this what other guys are seeing? I had hoped for a stronger feel to the car, midrange. It seems stronger on the top end-wheel hop kills my 1-2 shift, but 2-3 gets a little "crooked" if you know what I mean! But, mid range still feels like a stumble between 2-3krpm.

Thought maybe that was torque management nannies to begin with, and that it would go away when the tune came in, but still seems there.

Any input/advice?

I'm gonna try to get hooked up with Beefcake (originally purchased through) and try to datalog for a revised tune.

-Jeremy

Sent from my Oxford White 2015 GT PP, Prem
Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Just finished (last weekend) installing my SP LTH's with OR lead pipes, JLT, and NGauge with Lund tune.

Finally monitoring my PIDs, and see a lot (-5.50) degrees of knockR along with a high (15.0) AFR, only when part throttle. When I go WOT, I see a more normal 12-ish AFR, and knockR goes down.

Is this what other guys are seeing? I had hoped for a stronger feel to the car, midrange. It seems stronger on the top end-wheel hop kills my 1-2 shift, but 2-3 gets a little "crooked" if you know what I mean! But, mid range still feels like a stumble between 2-3krpm.

Thought maybe that was torque management nannies to begin with, and that it would go away when the tune came in, but still seems there.

Any input/advice?

I'm gonna try to get hooked up with Beefcake (originally purchased through) and try to datalog for a revised tune.

-Jeremy

I'd get in touch with Lund directly. The nguage has one click logging, no? I'd send logs to Lund.

What they are looking for in the log file is 2-3 minutes at idle, 2-3 minutes driving around normally and then 2 to 3 WOT runs in 3rd. Starting at 2500rpm taking it to about 7,200 rpm. They want this all in one file.

This said, if you think something looks out, I'd talk to lund first before doing a bunch of WOT runs.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
You should be in track mode with advance track off when doing logs too. Negative knock means it's adding timing

Nothing abnormal about the timing your seeing

OP
OP

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
Thanks Beef!

I wasn't sure if it was a problem or not. Just wanted to confirm. I will datalog and send in to see if there are issues just to close out. But thank you so much for the customer service! Response has been awesome, parts were delivered very quickly, and I can't comment on the amazing price I paid...

Highly recommended!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Your very welcome
Sponsored