Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Kudarat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Konrad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Washed both cars with Optimum No Rinse Wash.
image.jpg
Sponsored

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Steeda progressive and 20mm spacers. The wheels are 8.5 wide replicas and the tires are 245/40/19 pilot alpin
Awesome look. Would this setup be safe to run with 20s and 255s?

I love the look of 20s with spacers but I am afraid of rubbing the fenders if I put lowering springs on.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
I got in my Jflips splash guards tonight and for the life of me could not get hem to go on. I scratched my head and YouTubed, checked with the smartest person I know... Google. finally I called American muscle embarrassed I could get these splash guards on. I felt better when I described them to the guy on the phone. Jflips had glued the rubber mounts on up side down... new ones in the mail.

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Had an American Muscle operating light tint kit installed (sans head and fog lights).

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Went to the performance shop and heard Corsa Sport Exhausts in person. Rode in the car as well. Swapping my Roush Axlebacks tomorrow with those. It was a no brainer once I heard it in person. Not only were they loud, but very deep. IMHO just as loud as the Roush ones when revving it up really high, but the deep sound makes it sound soooooo much better.

Also got my roush window decal and can't wait to put that on to finish off the exterior looks!

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
I installed the Ford Racing Decklid panel. Easy installation and looks great:ford:

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Decided to have my calipers powdercoated so I took them all apart.

:headbang:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Was able to experience first hand incredible customer service from Dustin at Whipple [MENTION=13288]Whipple SC[/MENTION]. He read on the forum that I was having my kit installed this week and sent me a PM to see if I wanted to upgrade to their new 72lb/fr fuel injectors from DW to go along with their newest tune. I said of course and he worked with Hillbank to get them out overnight so I'll still get my car back on Friday :headbang: I've read for months about their great products and working with them and I can now tell you from my own experience how awesome their customer service is :cheers: :clap2: :first:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Got my new wheel mounted and put it on tonight, replacement for the right front wheel they scratched all to hell when they replaced the right front tire after the deer accident. Finally everything is fixed.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Just ordered my new wheels....after long and arduous thought I went with the Avant Garde M580's in Brushed Black Nickel 20x8.5, 20x10....These wheels are unbelievable looking. Now I need to decide on tires to go with them. Any suggestions for quality tires, for less than top of the line price accepted. Thanks to Jason (Jayman33) at Hypermotive for all the help. Fantastic service, and great price....

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Just ordered my new wheels....after long and arduous thought I went with the Avant Garde M580's in Brushed Black Nickel 20x8.5, 20x10....These wheels are unbelievable looking. Now I need to decide on tires to go with them. Any suggestions for quality tires, for less than top of the line price accepted. Thanks to Jason (Jayman33) at Hypermotive for all the help. Fantastic service, and great price....
Beautiful wheels! AG does make some real quality stuff!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
it stopped raining... we've only had like 5 days of sunshine here in the last month or so... so got it washed up... I couldn't believe how much tar all over the car. It took me forever.

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
Got my Lloyd Mats trunk mat from Lethal Performance yesterday, and installed it this morning. High quality and perfect fit. I love it!

Sponsored