Australian spec Mustang owners photos

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
I hate this thread, especially when I am in the "no records found" tracking black hole.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I hate this thread, especially when I am in the "no records found" tracking black hole.
I feel your pain. I did however find seeing other people posting photos was a bit of therapy for me.

Here are some arty photos I have taken over time.

PIC_2945.jpg

PIC_3058.jpg

Didn't notice the Benz in this shot when processing it, but never mind...

Picture478.jpg

The pony badge looks like it is rushing to have a feed with the other 'ponies'.

Picture3yy.jpg

The wheels look like they have spotlights on them in this dappled light

PIC_3063.jpg

Among nature

PIC_3026.jpg

PIC_2941.jpg

The hill in the background conforms to the shape of the Stang.

PIC_2923.jpg

A pony in the wild

PIC_2917.jpg

This shot amuses me at least.

PIC_2916.jpg

This is what happens to the above shot when a car drives past at highway speeds!

PIC_2885.jpg

Framed

PIC_2883.jpg

Pony behind bars.

WP_20170131_15_05_54_Pro%20fix.jpg

I like the angle and reflections of this photo.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
I feel your pain. I did however find seeing other people posting photos was a bit of therapy for me.

Great work Chris, you have some good ones there! :coolphotos::first::clap2::eyebulge:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)

Great work Chris, you have some good ones there! :coolphotos::first::clap2::eyebulge:
Thanks Allan. I am still trying to work out the sequence of menus events I need to do for the recalcitrant hybrid JVC Everio camcorder to accept the manual F-stop override settings to adjust the depth of field.

In desperation I have just dug out my vintage 1999 Kodak digital camera. It still takes surprisingly good photos!

I suppose I should buy a better camera, although taking constant photos of the car might be a passing phase :shrug:

Sponsored

miro67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 build GT Convertible
Radar, looking good, bet you are thrilled.

Mine was is now about 4 weeks after old and I have only done 600klms but I am very happy now that it's run in a bit.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Some artistic impressions of my GT Mustang 'Drake'

We can't help but drive this amazing car everywhere....and take photos...I did these edits in Photoshop. Have been using PS since version 1 so thought I may as well have a play and see what I could come up with. :D
Save
20170311_100712R.jpg
Drake Canvas Art 01.jpg
_37I2949R.jpg
_37I2961R.jpg
Drake Power.jpg

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
We can't help but drive this amazing car everywhere....and take photos...I did these edits in Photoshop. Have been using PS since version 1 so thought I may as well have a play and see what I could come up with. :D
Save
Well done Allan; Drake looks Great! Interesting locations and embellishments. That give me a bit of inspiration to try something similar.

Sponsored

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Well done Allan; Drake looks Great! Interesting locations and embellishments. That give me a bit of inspiration to try something similar.
Thanks Chris, you should give it a go as it makes for interesting reasons to go for cruises to different places looking for backgrounds. I have been looking for industrial scenes lately as you can see by my pics. I even back into the end of private driveways on acerage to borrow their background scenery (of course I dont if I can see their house). The pic attached to this post was a driveway down a sugar cane farm... I stopped took a bunch of photos and left without a trace...lol Its lots of fun!
image.jpeg

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Chris, you should give it a go as it makes for interesting reasons to go for cruises to different places looking for backgrounds. I have been looking for industrial scenes lately as you can see by my pics. I even back into the end of private driveways on acerage to borrow their background scenery (of course I dont if I can see their house). The pic attached to this post was a driveway down a sugar cane farm... I stopped took a bunch of photos and left without a trace...lol Its lots of fun!
At least with the Stang you should be able to outrun any disgruntled property owners Allan :)

I don't know if I could be as bold as that. Some of the Americans seem to find endless abandoned rustic houses and garages.

In the meantime I have had a bit of a play using a free version of Autodesk Pixlr.

grabber-grafix-1a.jpg

I should have lightened this image more...

grabber-grafix-4.jpg

My car but the photo was taken by a friend.

grabber-grafix-5.jpg

grabber-grafix-6.jpg

grabber-grafix-7.jpg

grabber-grafix-2a.jpg

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
At least with the Stang you should be able to outrun any disgruntled property owners Allan :)

I don't know if I could be as bold as that. Some of the Americans seem to find endless abandoned rustic houses and garages.

In the meantime I have had a bit of a play using a free version of Autodesk Pixlr.

Awesome Chris, its great to play around with colours, compositions and layouts. We all have the every day type photos of our cars and is why creative editing gives an added dimension that otherwise would see it just being another photo of the same car. I love your name...Grabber Grafix! Very cool indeed. You should post more as you do your edits, I always enjoy seeing photos people post, especially when edited creatively.

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
[MENTION=25769]CasperGT[/MENTION] great shots and the wheel looks great! Have you lowered your car?

And is that a GT350R wing? Looks great on the black car!

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=25769]CasperGT[/MENTION] great shots and the wheel looks great! Have you lowered your car?

And is that a GT350R wing? Looks great on the black car!
Hey Myke, thanks mate. No I have not lowered it, the 20" rims and aggressive stagger fills the wells to their absolute max and gives a look and stance that looks deceivingly lowered.

I have the GT350 rear valance with quad tip Ford Racing Sport exhaust by Borla and the valance cuts lower than stock because it does not roll in as much as stock. This with the aggressive wheels gives that allusion of a lowered setup.

Yes the wing is a GT350R type. Its carbon fibre but I had it colour coded to the body. Makes it look oem and always draws comment when I have it out on cruises.
Sponsored