Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
How do you like the P51 wheels? What sizes did you go? I'm seriously looking at them but can't find any reviews. The other option is Forgestar F14s
[MENTION=30359]Pagey[/MENTION]

These are actually the LMR versions. I really like them, and they are sub 25lb wheels. These wheels are fantastic. Immediate improvement in handling. So much so that I am needing to redo some suspension components to be able to handle the extra speed I can carry through a corner and stay balanced. As far as I can tell, these are exactly like the P51 wheels, just a bit cheaper.

[MENTION=18181]MantisTaboggin1975[/MENTION]

I got those from S550Carbon.com

Thanks!
Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
What does that have to do with jam handles?
This thread is for people saying what they do to their vehicles, just chiming in with some offers we have at our company!

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
This thread is for people saying what they do to their vehicles, just chiming in with some offers we have at our company!

I think he was just messing with you since the better part of the last two pages have been about Jam Handles... LOL :cheers: :thumbsup:

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Man, didn't think I'd be starting such a huge debate over sharing something I put on my car.....

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Hello everyone, if any of you are just starting out with you entry level upgrades we offer a very good starting package for the 2015-2017 mustang gts that includes a tuner, cold air intake especially designed for the mustangs, as well as our evenflo 160 degree thermostat that will let you see gains of 59hp and 55ft lbs of torque for just $949.99! if interested give me a call at 313-561-5500 extension 104, my name is Cody and ill be glad to assist you
You guys should offer that kit with either a Evenflo 160 OR a Reische 170.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Man, didn't think I'd be starting such a huge debate over sharing something I put on my car.....
Take them off immediately, lest you get banned by the moderators.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
We have always found that the 160 is always the better option for performance!

[MENTION=11090]Livernois Motorsports[/MENTION]: I've already got your tuner. Are there any benefits powerwise if I added the 160 thermostat? Would the tune need to change?

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
[MENTION=11090]Livernois Motorsports[/MENTION]: I've already got your tuner. Are there any benefits powerwise if I added the 160 thermostat? Would the tune need to change?
Yes sir you will need to update your tuner by sending in a tune request, go ahead and give me a call if you would like to place the order for the thermostat! 313-561-5500 extension 104, my name is Cody

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Blowfish Racing bracket and fluid change for MT82. So far no more lockout of 4th on 7k shifts and shifting feels direct. No more nibbling, grinding, or difficulty with gear changes either. It simply goes in and out without issue. Huge relief as I thought the clutch was dead after several instances of lockout and the clutch pedal hitting the floor (trying to grab 4th at 6-7k).

Was previously using the energy suspension shifter bushing in my stock bracket with the factory fill. On the street there was some occasional nibbling in and out of gears and sometimes what felt like resistance trying to get into reverse but fine for spirited DD duty. On the track, 1-3 shifts were fine but nothing would get 4th to engage; not even dropping the rpms back to 6k. I was stuck going through the traps at 6.5-7k in 3rd gear.

There is some added vibration to the shifter handle but it's not really noticeable unless my hand is on the shifter. Since it vibrates more, my reverse collar occasionally rattles (mostly around 3k in first gear) but other than that nothing negative to speak of. Will try to fix the loose collar noise over the weekend. If unsuccessful may spring for the steeda collar to see if that remedies it.

37087531404_1b9e23ed56_c.jpg
BFR bracket for MT82 by MikeD, on Flickr

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Great minds think alike. I just pm' d Cody with the same question.:)
Funny ... PM me as I'd like to know what performance # changes we're talking about here by swapping the thermostat (if negligible, not worth it then). Can't call Livernois now but may tomorrow.
Sponsored