Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Nicked you say, stolen outright? Bloody hell.

Silver Surfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Convertible Auto Custom
I'll keep out of Essex in that case.

On the same topic, I nearly dropped my key down a drain recently.
What happens with replacement key-less keys?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I'll keep out of Essex in that case.

On the same topic, I nearly dropped my key down a drain recently.
What happens with replacement key-less keys?

you bend over and prepare for the reach around ford are going to give you for a new key programmed to your car.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible

Sponsored

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Microwaves are easier
A lot of key-less cars are being nicked round Essex,
Microwave ovens are Faraday cages, but only for the frequency of microwaves themselves. Pretty sure our cars keyfobs don't work at microwave frequencies :)

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Microwave ovens are Faraday cages, but only for the frequency of microwaves themselves. Pretty sure our cars keyfobs don't work at microwave frequencies :)
We'll never know... should imagine it would be pretty bloody difficult to climb in the average microwave and shut the door and try it to see if that's the case :D

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Yeah it's a pain that you can't just check that the car's locked without having to throw the fob down the road first!

I know I can just press the central lock button in the car once I'm in to lock it but wondered if it locked itself once over 5mph like others, but as I haven't heard it lock I assume it doesn't.

I had thought about an immobiliser, will look into it. With regards the fact that your insurance covers car jacking, I think it's not until you're in that position that you'd know how you'd react - I wasn't there at the time but I know hundreds of scenarios were replayed in the following days!! At least if it was stolen they'd probably only get to the nearest petrol station....

Anyway I'm going to enjoy it to the full and not worry too much.

Haven't got any official handover piccies but just took a couple before I drove off in it, private plate yet to be applied. I wanted the full stripes but as the Shadow Edition comes with the bonnet and side stripes (which you can hardly see in these crappy piccies) I'll probably just leave it as it is, although i fancy some privacy tints on the back screen and windows.
I love a woman that speaks English! Welcome!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Somewhere along this thread,I'm going to do a translation for most of the Great Unwashed,those who have never left the US and have little or no idea what some of the words & phrases used so far. I'm still waiting for my all time favo(u)rite,"Workman's Entrance". See how I added that extraneous "u" so I'd fit in!

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
And you're std free you should get on tinder.... (and change that:lol:)
:lol:
I can fly free,so which city should I visit in the UK 1st? Maybe BHX. I need tinder for seniors though. Actually,I've been many times and I've also visited all 5 Irelands. Or however many there are.And Scootland. But not Whales. I keep insisting it's mis-spelled but nobody listens.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
:lol:
I can fly free,so which city should I visit in the UK 1st? Maybe BHX. I need tinder for seniors though. Actually,I've been many times and I've also visited all 5 Irelands. Or however many there are.And Scootland. But not Whales. I keep insisting it's mis-spelled but nobody listens.
Birminghams nothing special, Londons full of tourists. You probably want to fly somewhere and then go and explore the "nicer" bits of the country like the national parks (Cotswolds, peak/lake districts), places like Bath, Oxford, etc.

The levels of troll on that last post is amusing... There's two "Irelands", then there's England, Wales, Scotland. And Gibraltar Jersey & Isle of Man if you want to inclue the Islands around us. England, wales and Scotland is one Island in the sea (As is SA/USA), the rest are singular islands (Except ROI and NI) ;)

There's Tinder for Seniors....... it's called, Tinder :thumbsup::lol:. Woman at work uses it she's over 60!