• Other

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters

dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Conv V6 4.0; 2016 BMW 340i
To be honest, I hated it first, but the official photos made it better. But after digesting it, I wouldn't buy it. I didn't get an original S550 for various reasons, and I won't be getting this refreshed one. I didn't like the headlights on the original S550, but the new one is worse. Also the fog light area reminds me of the new Prius.

I'm hoping Ford doesn't screw up the 2020 S650 Mustang looks.

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I voted yes in both polls. I did vote after the official pics were released in both polls. The new front does look a lot better to me. Even after watching "cream corn" a few times I started to warm up to it after the initial shock.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I voted yes in both polls. I did vote after the official pics were released in both polls. The new front does look a lot better to me. Even after watching "cream corn" a few times I started to warm up to it after the initial shock.
"Cream Corn" lol. The official title of the original leaked video. I like it! :lol:

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I love the '15 and for the most part this refresh still carries that look. I like minor things like the trapezoid around the license plate in the back and the digit speedometer. But I am not a fan of the running lights and tail lights angular design. Minor dislikes. It's a good looking car. But at the same time I am particularly biased towards the '15.

Sponsored

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
I didn't like the refresh the first time I saw it.. but I now believe this was due entirely to the color it was shown in. That Orange looks bad in certain angles, in Magnetic the 18 looks stunning.. meaner, sleeker and I like the update on the tail lights, they look even better.

Overall, I'm digging it.. but I'm betting the price will put a few people off Lol.. like myself.

defector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
I disliked the look at first but I honestly I have almost no reaction when I see it now -- actually having to take a second to think about this -- "is that a '15-17 or an '18?" It may not be the best refresh that makes you think --'I want that so bad', but it is certainly acceptable and reasonably attractive and if it makes 455 hp few will care. If I didn't have a '16 now and was in the market, would I buy the '17 or '18? I think it would be a tough decision.

I think if the car looked like the blue concept I would like it more but sure am glad it doesn't look like the purple concept. See haters...it could have been worse. :)
2018-Mustang-Render1-657x360.jpg
not-2018-concept-mustang.jpg

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I went from resounding "No" to indifferent. I don't hate it, but it does not look better than the 15-17. Some of the cheap retro details look like crap, droopy face aside.
I also went from a resounding NO, to a NO F'n way ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
"Cream Corn" lol. The official title of the original leaked video. I like it! :lol:
Lol, wish I could take credit for the CC edition video name but I saw it somewhere else.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
It looks so much more like the GT350 I don't know how you can object. The hoodline is much lower, the sight line from the driver's seat will be a lot better, and it just looks meaner. Much improved.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

It looks better on the outside from every angle, except the front, though I do think the front has a lot more potential to look amazing compared to the current one because it does have the GT 350 more aggressive front-end; to accomplish this I feel:
- Get rid of the new glossy grill or spray it matt black (plastidip)
- Put some stone guards on the front lower bumper in the corners as seen in some photoshops
- Add front splitter
- Get a hood with large center bulge and two smaller side vents.

I think then its right up there with the GT 350.

The interior, the tech, extra power are of course all real nice welcomed additions.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
- Get a hood with large center bulge and two smaller side vents.
I think it would be better to save the big hood bulge for the GT500 or maybe the Mach 1. Y'know, to distinguish them from the lower powered trims. Otherwise, people will be whining and crying then because the up-trim models don't look enough different from the initial regular ones.

Really, unless you've got a supercharger or big intercooler that needs more 'headroom', a hood bulge is flat-out fake on a car with a multiport EFI motor.

Norm

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
After seeing it more, its growing on me. But i still dont care for the front bumper. It just looks too mechanical vs the organic look before. But looks are subjective. Hopefully looks better in person.