Banditvox

Banditvox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Mustang GT
American muscle also has centre console gauges.
390882_alt7.jpg
390882_alt1.jpg

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I wonder why we don't get the 2 factory gauges in the middle like US spec cars

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
I wonder why we don't get the 2 factory gauges in the middle like US spec cars
Or the interior trim options:frusty:
Or the Shaker audio:frusty:
Or the diff ratio change:frusty:

Maybe because its an American Icon and they are still sore at us for winning the Cup in 1984, so they don't want us to have what they have.The UK gets interior options:lol::lol::lol:

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT

Maybe because its an American Icon and they are still sore at us for winning the Cup in 1984, so they don't want us to have what they have.The UK gets interior options:lol::lol::lol:
Mind you we do get climate control and heated/cooled seats, rear parking sensors that are extra in the UK.

Re the interior trim choice, I would still go with the black as I don't really car for the dark saddle (brown) and ceramic (white) that are on offer to the UK.

Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT

I, for one, am totally happy with the diff we have.

Any shorter would be a pain, much like a lot of the guys in the USA saying PP without the 3.73 would be best.

Jules-2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Lol I'm in two minds. I am cursing we don't get the gauges but we get the (most of it) performance pack, large touchscreen sync 2/3 so overall can't complain. I would option all of this on mine which thankfully will have.... once it's built!
Can you imagine if they gave us only the standard v6! -- cold chill --
Shame things which are not RHD specific we can't option.

Wouldn't a GT350 be magic!

Namda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue manual GT
I personally want the memory seats and remote start.

I suppose we get a bit more freedom in not having the gauges. We get 3 vents instead. You could swap one out for a custom gauge with no issue; if you only had the 2 vents, like the US variant, then you would lose airflow to one side of the cabin :)

edit: Just noticed the vent built into the gauge above... But that doesn't help those who go for the nGauge option!

tienlo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Manual GT, S2000, 350z, MT-03
I personally want the memory seats and remote start.

I suppose we get a bit more freedom in not having the gauges. We get 3 vents instead. You could swap one out for a custom gauge with no issue; if you only had the 2 vents, like the US variant, then you would lose airflow to one side of the cabin :)

edit: Just noticed the vent built into the gauge above... But that doesn't help those who go for the nGauge option!
If you have nGauge you can add boost to the readout, either by buying something called Boost+ from Lund tuning or using your own boost reader and connecting to the analog ports in the back

But the coolest looking boost gauge EVER is the Greddy Sirius Vision (google it!)
It only comes in yellow but it would fit perfectly where the middle speaker sits - it's see through and it won't take up a vent space

Last edited:

gbader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
But the coolest looking boost gauge EVER is the Greddy Sirius Vision (google it!)
It only comes in yellow but it would fit perfectly where the middle speaker sits - it's see through and it won't take up a vent space
Had not seen that, they do look different/good and would be perfect with a more subtle mount - wonder why it cant do speed?
Sponsored