• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Factory '16 GT Exhaust *GONE*

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Howdy Folks!

Selling the exhaust, whole/uncut, from my 2016 GT - it's nice and clean, nice shiny tips, about 5700 miles on it. Since these are one big giant piece, I won't be shipping it, so the price is for pickup in St. Augustine or potentially delivery if you're in the North Florida area (I could drop it off at your house or a shop).

It sounds like these are also a direct bolt-on for V6 cars and give it a nice sound improvement for very low cost vs. an aftermarket option.

*GONE*
IMG_9965.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Man i forgot how ugly the stock exhaust, mine is still sitting in my shed...

CoyoteFiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Howdy Folks!

Selling the exhaust, whole/uncut, from my 2016 GT - it's nice and clean, nice shiny tips, about 5700 miles on it. Since these are one big giant piece, I won't be shipping it, so the price is for pickup in St. Augustine or potentially delivery if you're in the North Florida area (I could drop it off at your house or a shop).

It sounds like these are also a direct bolt-on for V6 cars and give it a nice sound improvement for very low cost vs. an aftermarket option.

$50.00
Still available?

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Still available?
Hey man, it is, here's the thing, it was in the garage, the garage got some water in it during Matthew so let me take some new pics and see if you're still interested - if you are, you can have it for free :cheers:

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
if he wont take it you might also post in the V6 area as a lot of the V6 owners are doing this mod to there cars

Sponsored

Zefmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6
If he passes on it for whatever reason i might be interested in it depending on how it looks in your photos that you post

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I'm going to shoot some new photos, it's just got a little rust, but updating this to free :)

CoyoteFiveO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
I'm going to shoot some new photos, it's just got a little rust, but updating this to free :)
Where are you located in Florida? Im in South Florida Area Boca Raton

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Still available? I'm in palatka fl not far from you I could pick it up in my wife's 4Runner