Butt hurt 15-17 owners come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Lol how can you say roll racing is not real racing?
It's just a different form of racing

Drag racing determines driver. Roll racing takes out alot of driver error and determines faster car. Old guys don't understand this for some reason.
Yeah that simply isn't true. You must have owned cars with enough power a lot can happen with more power.
Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Lol how can you say roll racing is not real racing?
It's just a different form of racing

Drag racing determines driver. Roll racing takes out alot of driver error and determines faster car. Old guys don't understand this for some reason.
^someone who is going to wreck his car "roll racing" on the street and then realize why the "old guys" stopped doing it.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
^someone who is going to wreck his car "roll racing" on the street and then realize why the "old guys" stopped doing it.
Word. Im not even that old (I think) but know better.

Dont end up on a meme folks. Take it to the track, strip or auto-x.

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
I saw this thread and it made me giggle. First thing that came to my mind was you don't know what butt-hurt is. Saw a lad leaving Serrano Country Club (El Dorado Hills, Ca) in a shiny brand new, plates still on, Dodge viper. Lad leaves a red light and turns to enter the highway on ramp. Not sure who he was trying to impress, maybe felt the need for speed, or hell maybe a momentary lapse of judgement (we all have them) but right foot met gas pedal and the V10 torque swung that @ss around so quick he panicked, over corrected, and up the embankment the car went ripping the front end off and doing what Lord only knows to the under carriage.

That, my ladies and gentlemen, is my definition of butt-hurt. And we have also all seen the you-tube videos of people buying exotic cars and an hour later wrecking them. Us, we may have a little model year envy but none of us are butt-hurt.

No. Bigger issues to worry about rather than a new model year.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I saw this thread and it made me giggle. First thing that came to my mind was you don't know what butt-hurt is. Saw a lad leaving Serrano Country Club (El Dorado Hills, Ca) in a shiny brand new, plates still on, Dodge viper. Lad leaves a red light and turns to enter the highway on ramp. Not sure who he was trying to impress, maybe felt the need for speed, or hell maybe a momentary lapse of judgement (we all have them) but right foot met gas pedal and the V10 torque swung that @ss around so quick he panicked, over corrected, and up the embankment the car went ripping the front end off and doing what Lord only knows to the under carriage.

That, my ladies and gentlemen, is my definition of butt-hurt. And we have also all seen the you-tube videos of people buying exotic cars and an hour later wrecking them. Us, we may have a little model year envy but none of us are butt-hurt.

Totally agree with your assessment. I just picked up my Mazda SUV from the shop for the second time.. first time someone rear ended me (thank God it wasn't in the stang), the insurance quote came back as totalled.. took the payoff and kept the car, got it fixed for 2 grand less than estimate/payoff.......4 weeks later my son hits some ice on first snowy/icy weather and slides into the side embankment on the hwy.. He did all the right things, not speeding but the car just slid. Guess how much the second repair cost. I have a little butt-hurt right now...

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium

First thing that comes to mind for, me, is that YOU donā€™t know what butt hurt is. It is being overtly upset, annoyed, bothered, or bugged by a perceived insult. It can also be referred to someone who is jealous but in the context of this thread I believe comparing a 17 to an 18 is like comparing two heavy weight boxers. Their both the best at what they do but one is better. That doesnā€™t make the other one shit. It just makes it second best. Next year Iā€™m sure the ā€˜19 will eclipse the ā€˜18. You misunderstanding the definition of butthurt and your subsequent response are actually better examples of butthurt itself.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Also not to be confused with this guy.
Butt-head.png

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
sorry auto guys, stock vs stock you might be faster but when you add slicks vs auto drag radial the manual gets the the win. ya, you can get a converter but that's where your car becomes a single duty! Automatic is exactly "automatic".
I don't know. I think I could. Beat you. You on slicks and me on drag radaial.:shrug::D

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
First thing that comes to mind for, me, is that YOU donā€™t know what butt hurt is. It is being overtly upset, annoyed, bothered, or bugged by a perceived insult. It can also be referred to someone who is jealous but in the context of this thread I believe comparing a 17 to an 18 is like comparing two heavy weight boxers. Their both the best at what they do but one is better. That doesnā€™t make the other one shit. It just makes it second best. Next year Iā€™m sure the ā€˜19 will eclipse the ā€˜18. You misunderstanding the definition of butthurt and your subsequent response are actually better examples of butthurt itself.
Calling someone butthurt is somewhat like calling someone racist. There's no good response. That's why the kids these days use the expression. I find it to be a weak gimmick usually used online by people who can't win an argument with facts.

I did think it was well used by the OP in this thread though. When you aren't calling out someone specifically it can be amusing.

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
Calling someone butthurt is somewhat like calling someone racist. There's no good response. That's why the kids these days use the expression. I find it to be a weak gimmick usually used online by people who can't win an argument with facts.

I did think it was well used by the OP in this thread though. When you aren't calling out someone specifically it can be amusing.
I can't believe you injected the R word into the thread.:shrug:

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
First thing that comes to mind for, me, is that YOU donā€™t know what butt hurt is.
Is this going to be the British vs. English route debate???? But to answer your question I'm not really into the your or urban dictionary meanings. Why? Because like I alluded to in my post it is pointless when year over year new models will be, well, new. New in most cases also means better and more expensive.

But (no pun intended) to each his or her own.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.