Reaction score
Website
www.Gforce1320.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Musatang
Can you gforce guys and DSS guys, pm me prices please
We can't sell the Ford Racing Half Shafts since we make them, it's a conflict of interest thing and we make them exclusively for Ford.
I PM'd you a link to one of our dealers that has great pricing on them.

Thanks
Chris @ Gforce
Sponsored

Driveshaft Shop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1931 Ford
Can you gforce guys and DSS guys, pm me prices please

Sure i would be happy to, can you tell me what Hp you plan on going to. We decided to make 2 versions for the 2015. One is rated to 800Hp is less expensive but still made from 300m (a conservative Hp number) and if in the future you want to go to higher Hp all that would be needed to add is the CV/bar section, its made with the Anti-Wheel hop design. We also have the higher 1400hp set (like used on this car) that can handle anything you want to throw at it. (same style use on the worlds fastest IRS car running mid 6 second 1/4's)

[ame]

We have allot of vendors (besides being able to buy direct, even Livernois like in your tag)

Driveshaft Shop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1931 Ford
Not much force being exerted on axles just spinning 7k rpm constantly for 8min. Sustained rpm test for sure. But eh.

Better selling point imo, would be a car with your axles on a drag radial, wheel hopping like crazy or 4' up, 300' out.

I'm shopping the driveshafts and axles, so I appreciate you taking the time to post

Im thinking that being tied to chain is a little rough on the drivetrain when the Video starts, dont forget we did axles and driveshafts for this (Driveshafts had no u-joints it was all CV driven) . The above post with the Bama performance car is about the only one we have for now, ill post more when the time comes.

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
So when are these going to be available? I've just seen preorder everywhere?

Ford Racing or DSS, either one when will there be stock? If someone knows anywhere that has them available now please post info.

Thanks

Sponsored

Gforce Engineering

Ford Racing supplier
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Gforce1320.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Musatang

Ford Racing or DSS, either one when will there be stock? If someone knows anywhere that has them available now please post info.

Thanks
You would have to contact Ford Racing on that, not sure how they are filling back orders on in coming shipments.

AMChrisRose

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015's Galore!
That was a manual car and it was being driven like crazy! We were the first people to break the stock shafts and we were really trying to see where the limits were. As you can tell, the second you add a sticky tire they're totally necessary.

We have the Driveshaft Shop axle half-shafts in-stock along with a Mustang6G exclusive discount code and free same-day shipping!

Hit me up if you have any questions about the weight, construction, best pricing available, etc.

We've installed them in a few of our cars now and the Bama team is currently in route to North Carolina to hammer on them again with a supercharged engine this time!

[ame]

Chris

Sponsored

Driveshaft Shop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1931 Ford

Thanks

our axles have been ready for 2 months (both the 800 Hp and the 1400Hp ones), most dealers like Lethal and American Muscle have stocked already.

one of the members asked about some pix of the axles installed, i came across this install from SVT on the Lethal car

---------------------------------------------------informative install of the DSS axles --------------------------------------------

Gforce Engineering

Ford Racing supplier
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Gforce1320.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Musatang
Has anyone gotten their Ford Racing Half Shafts yet? Looking forward to seeing some installed on cars other then the Ford test cars and shop cars.

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Has anyone gotten their Ford Racing Half Shafts yet? Looking forward to seeing some installed on cars other then the Ford test cars and shop cars.
Still waiting on mine but I don't even have my mustang yet.
Sponsored