How do you use yours?

You can only choose 1 ;)

• Total voters

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
When I got mine march 16 it was a second car and used half the week or weekends. Now my boy has passed his test I have lost my fiesta so this is my daily, on;y work 5 mins away so weekly mpg is 13.

My wife has a Volvo XC60 so this gets used at the weekend as a family car but if we go out the 2 of us then it's my car. 16 months old and 6800 on the clock.

I don't think about the mpg when I fill it up, just drive it and still enjoy it every day.
Sponsored

Chillicat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DS5
Holding back a bit on using it but have done 1200 miles in 3 weeks. I live the Mustang and bought an Aygo for days when I'm taking the train, spaces in the station car park are tight and dings on the side from doors drive me mad. I've weirdly developed a strange liking for the Aygo and much as I hate to say it and despite limited adjustment lumbar support etc I find the drivers seat more comfy. On the other hand it can't turn petrol into magic....

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Its my Daily as was my old S197
But for me during the week I have the underground near me for work, so mostly used at the weekends. Also away September for Mustang On Tour 3, into Europe we go !!

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
It's my company car. But as I mostly work from home I only get it out of the garage during the day to deliver the odd parcel or just to hoon about if I'm not too busy :D

Most weekends there's a road trip somewhere in the summer while the weather's good :)

3000 miles in 3.5 months including a tour of Scotland and 4 of those weeks it was off the road

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
I voted 'gets used often but not really my daily', it's a bit more than that really but not used everyday. Been to Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Englandshire, all over Scotland, use it for commute (only @ 5 miles each way), going to the shops, meeting the Mad McMustangers, meets, car shows, but not a daily :lol:

Fuel consumption doesn't trouble me, it's an occasion every time, it was made to be driven, stroked, licked, cleaned, polished, waxed, looked at :D

It has never had a negative comment (one guy at the Scottish motor show, couldn't believe that Evans Hallshaw sells them :lol:)

Nah, don't like it ;)

Sponsored

Sudaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
Mine gets used very occasionally. Not because of my choice. My work is in the highlands and not going to take the mustang off-road. Too low for that:lol:

Would've loved to use it as a daily. Absolutely adore it. Had it since December 2016 and done 1800miles. Most of them on the McMustang meetings.

I dont like it, I love it!:hail:

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
Daily for me.

The dog loves the comfy back seats and the pops and bangs from the exhaust.

Even managed to squeeze a bike in the back and it can also handle a visit to the garden centre to pick up potted plants and a boot full of sacks of bark/chips.

The sheer size of the boot makes it a very practical car!

Matrix2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
When I picked mine up I expected only the odd weekend trip and for a bit of 'fun'! I cycle to work......
Three months in and its around 1000 a month... I love the car so any excuse to go for a drive and hit the loud pedal.
What has surprised me the most is we use it for all the long weekend trips, I thought we would use the wife's Discovery Sport but she says the Stang is more comfortable on long journeys :headbang:.
My dog also loves the climate seats in the hot weather........ As above also had a bike in it, its remarkably flexible in what it takes, I love it!!:ford::cheers:

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Another GT daily driver here - plus it's the only car in our household.

I'm a member of the local on-street car club, so if there's anything bulky or dirty or smelly to move, I'll use theirs. But that's very infrequent.

Sponsored

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
Drive mine once a week if I'm lucky. Should really sell it but something keeps holding me back!
Same here. Not sure why I haven't already gotten rid - never bloody moves. At the moment I take the bike out since I'm always keen to keep my skills up on that, whereas the Mustang just look pretty on the drive. Ho hum.

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Every day - averaging just under 2k miles per month. Bloody brilliant. Can't understand all those who buy the thing and let it quietly depreciate on their drives or in their garages.

Better to burn out than fade away.....:D

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well then, looks like we are a bunch of maniacs after all :headbonk:

God bless your souls - don't ever change!

P.s. George - go easy on the licking, eats right through the wax ;)

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Well, I've had my GT for 5 weeks now, but Ford has had it back for 4 weeks.. so, I'm hoping it doesn't get driven at all??

When I finally get it back, (Or a replacement car), it will be a weekend toy.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
a 30 min drive everyday just to hear the burble. will stop when the first salt goes on the road
Sponsored