Ingot Silver Cosmetic Build Ideas

Nathank

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
I've had my Ingot Silver GT almost a month and I've been debating on how I want to make the car mine and give it a unique style.

I'm not really looking for performance mods. I'm already running a Lund tune, headers and an exhaust. I'm interested more in Aesthetics. The car already looks great. It's sitting on Eibach Sportline springs and I've got red powder coated calipers. It currently has stock 19's and spacers.

I'm wanting to do a little more, to take this car over the top. I'm not sure if I want to match it with black or chrome. I'm also not sure how I want to do the wheels, 19's, 20's, staggered or squared. Also, I'm looking at things like spoiler or no spoiler, front fascia, grille inserts...ect! Any ideas you guys may have I'd really like to hear about them or see them! Thanks!
:thumbsup:
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Follow user TODD

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
I like the RTR real valance. That's one option and you probably won't see another like it.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Id suggest the Cervinis side scoops. I have them and they look great. Also, everyone gets the Roush scoops so you will be different. The Steeda front clip is also nice as is the RTR rear valance. Maybe stripes, maybe not- up to you. As for a spoiler, I have the CDC Outlaw, but the Steeda or GT350 track spoiler are also great choices.

davidkwpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current:2015 Silver GT 6MT PP 50th
Id suggest the Cervinis side scoops. I have them and they look great. Also, everyone gets the Roush scoops so you will be different. The Steeda front clip is also nice as is the RTR rear valance. Maybe stripes, maybe not- up to you. As for a spoiler, I have the CDC Outlaw, but the Steeda or GT350 track spoiler are also great choices.
What Stam said....that's a great list....still deciding what to do with my ingot as well...just a little hesitant since it is the 50th package on it....I do not like the chrome on the grill and want to either black it out or replace it with a new take off front one...but then I am taking away from the 50th...

What to do....what to do

Last edited:

Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I have an Ingot Silver GT/PP and although the black wheels offset the color, I swapped out the stock grille for an RPI black mesh grille and the ford racing GT delete tail light panel for a much cleaner look, also going with the black 5.0 badges

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I would go with Black OEM heat extractors or Roush heat extractors, black side mirrors, and black spoiler (Roush or others like it). The Silver/Black contrast looks stunning.

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
Black exterior accents (roush heat extractors, mirror covers, roof, rear spoiler).

Black chromed emblems and exhaust tips.

Red interior (leather seat covers, door inserts, floor mats).