Sponsored

Aftermarket Stripes

Gibbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaro CV8 '05 , Mustang GT 18 on order.
Hi All,

My car gets built next week and it's ordered without stripes. Yesterday I saw my first lightning blue in real life up at at Torque Ford in Brisbane which has factory OTT silver stripes and looks sweet as.

This question has probably been asked many times before, but can someone recommend a good place to get something similar to the factory OTT's done on Brisbane Northside? I really like the fading see-through effect of the OTT's so looking for something similar, but maybe extended over the bumpers.

Note: Dealer tells me OTT's are a factory build option only. This right?

Thanks. W//.
Sponsored

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

My car gets built next week and it's ordered without stripes. Yesterday I saw my first lightning blue in real life up at at Torque Ford in Brisbane which has factory OTT silver stripes and looks sweet as.

This question has probably been asked many times before, but can someone recommend a good place to get something similar to the factory OTT's done on Brisbane Northside? I really like the fading see-through effect of the OTT's so looking for something similar, but maybe extended over the bumpers.

Thanks. W//.
You can order the factory stripes from one of the American parts suppliers (Levittown etc) but from memory they are $$$$

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi All,

Thanks. W//.
You can get the factory spec OTT faded stripes through ford Australia $1000 from memory , they are listed in the ford accessories on the ford australia web site

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase