• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT Corsa Sport for Touring

Guard 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Looking to trade corsa sport mufflers for touring mufflers.

I love my xtremes, but just need a sound decrease as I am getting LTHs.

PM me. I would prefer local (VA,MD,DC) but willing to ship.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Guard 5.0

Guard 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
bump

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
I have sport catback mufflers, might trade for extreme catback mufflers. What would you have in mind?

OP
OP
Guard 5.0

Guard 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have sport catback mufflers, might trade for extreme catback mufflers. What would you have in mind?
I was under the impression that the sport and Xtreme catback share the same muffler. Or was it the touring and sport share a muffler?

Sponsored

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Sport catback has the touring mufflers . Touring plus the x is sport catback , sport mufflers plus x is extreme

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
It depends on if you have the axle back system or the catback system.

The touring axle back uses the sport mufflers. The sport axle back uses the extreme mufflers.

The touring axle back becomes the sport catback by replacing the factory midpipe with the corsa x pipe. The sport axle back becomes the extreme catback by replacing the factory midpipe with the corsa x pipe.

So at the end of the day the touring axle back mufflers are the same as the sport catback mufflers, and the sport axle back uses the same mufflers as the extreme catback mufflers.

Which system do you have?

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Sport catback has the touring mufflers . Touring plus the x is sport catback , sport mufflers plus x is extreme
Yeah what he said lol :lol:

OP
OP
Guard 5.0

Guard 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
That's what I have. What would you have in mind? Each person ship and pay their own shipping or what

realmad7

Insta: Menace_s550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
willing to trade

are you still open to a trade? I would be willing to trade :)
Sponsored