chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Chris, who's doing your headlights?
Long story short my light have been off my car since apr 1 and still don't have them i will not name names until my i have everything back. PM if your curious it's been an ordeal to say the least.
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Yeah in the process of getting headlights worked on for the Diode Dynamics RGBWA sequential lights. I was told it would work with EU as for shipping and such can't comment.
Thanks for confirming that they would work on EU models, unfortunately they do not ship to Europe. So, as I said above I will wait for DD's ones to be released.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I prefer not to go through an ordeal thanks...best of luck with them. I wish the manufacturer of the light would sell it in pieces as a kit; I think they are made for Ford and not by Ford.

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I prefer not to go through an ordeal thanks...best of luck with them. I wish the manufacturer of the light would sell it in pieces as a kit; I think they are made for Ford and not by Ford.
May I suggest Bullseye Retros. You can find them on facebook. Very quick turn around time.

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
Just put in my pre-order for the opt-7 LED headlights:

http://www.opt-7.com/2015-2017-mustang-led-turn-signals-with-switchback-sequential/

You can sign up for their e-mail newsletter and get 10% off using the coupon code EMAIL10, you get like an additional $17 off. It was alright considering shipping is $27 USD for me to Canada.

Either way, looking forward to these more than the Diode Dynamics sets.. will probably end up getting a pair of those as well to compare the two.

Sponsored

djoxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Premium PP
Got my pre-order in the other day for the Opt-7 turn signals too. Received an update this AM that the status was changed to "Awaiting Shipment". I'll be sure to update when I get them.

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Got my pre-order in the other day for the Opt-7 turn signals too. Received an update this AM that the status was changed to "Awaiting Shipment". I'll be sure to update when I get them.
Status of my order changed to this as well today. Hope they ship on the 1st.

djoxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well estimated ship date on their website originally said 05/31, well that day has passed and no update. I visited their site today and it says:

"If you ordered before 5/31/17 your items will be shipping shortly. The next batch of orders will be shipping out on 6/20/17."

I guess we'll see in a couple days if the shipment actually takes place.

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
Well estimated ship date on their website originally said 05/31, well that day has passed and no update. I visited their site today and it says:

"If you ordered before 5/31/17 your items will be shipping shortly. The next batch of orders will be shipping out on 6/20/17."

I guess we'll see in a couple days if the shipment actually takes place.
Yep, I was expecting my order to ship sometime soon as well... Really looking forward to these turn signals!!

Sponsored

djoxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the email response I received when asking about the shipping delay:

"Hello Adam,

Thank you for letting us know about your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you.

The item is sure to be back in stock on or before 6/20/2017.

As soon as it becomes available, definitely not after 6/20, we will ship it to you.

We appreciate your patience!

Best Regards,
Reymond O"
I'm not sure how to interpret this, it seems to contradict what they have on the website. I'll give it another week.

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
This is the email response I received when asking about the shipping delay:

I'm not sure how to interpret this, it seems to contradict what they have on the website. I'll give it another week.
Website makes it look like all the preorders will ship immediately.

djoxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Status changed to Shipped with a tracking number. I'll followup with a short review once I receive them.

Not sure why they couldn't tell me a few days ago that it would be shipping today...

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Order Status changed to Shipped with a tracking number. I'll followup with a short review once I receive them.

Not sure why they couldn't tell me a few days ago that it would be shipping today...
You beat me to it! Got an email as well.