Sponsored

stock gt vs ecoboost

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
so with all this talk about part throttle racing, im a little disappointed in my 5.0. what would i need to buy in order to keep up with an ecoboost at part throttle. i swear if my dick wasn't so small and my wife banging the gardener id go buy one right now.

my shitty attempt at diffusing this ordeal lmao.:headbang:
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
You pretty much have to trade in on a scat pack or SS. Mod wise bolt on cars can run slower than a stock EB so that route is a no go.

Honestly you might be best off trading in for an EB. Better handling car and lighter by quite a lot so it is faster. Cheaper insurance rates by sometimes nearly three times as much. 10+ mpg gains. Shoot this sounds pretty good to me.

Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Danny 0441 get one of these and I am pretty sure you will be able to run with an Ecoboost: https://www.tornadoair.com/

I don't know what to tell you about the gardener though. He should probably be giving you a discount on cutting the grass.

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
He's already cutting her grass for free! Let alone planting rows!

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Here let me help "diffuse" the situation like the op did.

Does shit talking EBM make you feel better when a GT350 pulls up next to you?

Sorry but unless you have a GT350R you are just a poser.

While it is a credit to GT350 owners that they are not a bunch of elitist idiots like alot of GT owners, it is a pity sometimes too.

Now that an EB owner has said something maybe we can get this locked, the hypocrisy on this forum gets annoying.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

While it is a credit to GT350 owners that they are not a bunch of elitist idiots like alot of GT owners, it is a pity sometimes too.

Now that an EB owner has said something maybe we can get this locked, the hypocrisy on this forum gets annoying.
Probably not. But I'm all for a lock on a couple of these EB VS threads.

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB

wow someones pissy clearly im joking as mentioned in the first post get over yourself you just called yourself a poser in the process of attempting to insult gt owners over your butt hurt if gt350r is king and gt owners are posers then what are EB owners ? if not uber mega posers

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

wow someones pissy clearly im joking as mentioned in the first post get over yourself you just called yourself a poser in the process of attempting to insult gt owners over your butt hurt if gt350r is king and gt owners are posers then what are EB owners ? if not uber mega posers
I'm all for a good time and joking around, but when this becomes an everyday massacre, it isn't funny anymore. Part throttle was funny for quite awhile when srtbeast first called the guy out, but person after person has tried to recreate this situation. You beat Mr. Ed (horse) into the ground so far, he might have reached the very center core of the earth by now.

The GT is faster. We know.

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
I'm all for a good time and joking around, but when this becomes an everyday massacre, it isn't funny anymore. Part throttle was funny for quite awhile when srtbeast first called the guy out, but person after person has tried to recreate this situation. You beat Mr. Ed (horse) into the ground so far, he might have reached the very center core of the earth by now.

The GT is faster. We know.
you missed the whole point of this post if you think it was about the gt being faster i was making fun of the gt and the ecoboost

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

you missed the whole point of this post if you think it was about the gt being faster i was making fun of the gt and the ecoboost
No, I'm pretty sure I know your intentions. It's a shit post.

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
No, I'm pretty sure I know your intentions. It's a shit post.

please enlighten me what are my intentions other than the one i just mentioned dude get over it if you dont like it thats your problem

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
I mean really...Look at the top three threads in this section. One was "serious" and the other was the EXACT same thread you just created. "Part throttle EB vs the world".

We get it. Har-Har. Some of the threads are already heated, there's no reason to continue to start new ones.
Sponsored