Sponsored

New Info

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
Topnotch has been posting in other threads. Maybe a little explanation would be nice.
I agree. It's not like he owes us anything, but like you said, an explanation would be a nice gesture :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
2015 Shelby is now showing in the 2015 Order Banks as a Job 3 offering. Not available to order yet, and no pricing shown, nor are Order Guides out yet, but colors/options/packages are listed.

The 2016 Gt350's are supposed to start production in the 4th Quarter of this year, so I wonder when these (likely very limited production) 2015 Shelbys will be built, especially considering that 2016 Mustang V6/Eco/GT production starts just before 3rd Quarter starts. That probably means they'd have to be built this quarter?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know....

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350 is now showing in the 2015 Order Banks as a Job 3 offering. Not available to order yet, and no pricing shown, nor are Order Guides out yet, but colors/options/packages are listed. The 2016's are supposed to start production in the 4th Quarter of this year, so I wonder when these (likely very limited production) 2015 GT350's will be built, especially considering that 2016 Mustang V6/Eco/GT production starts just before 3rd Quarter starts. That probably means they'd have to be built this quarter?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know....
Nice, thanks for the update! I'll get with my buddy at Ford on Monday and check out the computer.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
2015 GT350 is now showing in the 2015 Order Banks as a Job 3 offering. Not available to order yet, and no pricing shown, nor are Order Guides out yet, but colors/options/packages are listed. The 2016's are supposed to start production in the 4th Quarter of this year, so I wonder when these (likely very limited production) 2015 GT350's will be built, especially considering that 2016 Mustang V6/Eco/GT production starts just before 3rd Quarter starts. That probably means they'd have to be built this quarter?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know....
I just want to know the price already.......

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
Looking forward to seeing the actual order guide when that gets released.

Sponsored

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just want to know the price already.......
Obviously just a guess, but I am sure it's going to be in the $50's like whats been "reported". Remember, when Jamal Hameedi was asked if the GT350 will be the platform for the GT500, he said "The car has got really good bones so…". With that being said, if the GT500 is not going to replace the GT350 in a few years and the two models will run concurrently, then the GT350 can't be priced too high, or else that would price the GT500 way beyond the financial reach of the common mustang fan. Just my thoughts.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Obviously just a guess, but I am sure it's going to be in the $50's like what been reported. Remember, when Jamal Hameedi was asked if the GT350 will be the platform for the GT500, he said "The car has got really good bones so…". With that being said, if the GT500 is not going to replace the GT350 in a few years and the two models will run concurrently, then the GT350 can't be priced too high, or else that would price the GT500 way beyond the financial reach of the common mustang fan. Just my thoughts.
I know it'll be in the 50's some where. With that being said I'm thinking it'll be 52-54 base since there will probably be a high horsepower hellcat fighter within the next few years. Just not know when may 11 is coming up so quickly is killing me.

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know it'll be in the 50's some where. With that being said I'm thinking it'll be 52-54 base since there will probably be a high horsepower hellcat fighter within the next few years. Just not know when may 11 is coming up so quickly is killing me.

It's like waking up each day thinking it's Christmas hahaha oh the anticipation!

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
2015 Shelby is now showing in the 2015 Order Banks as a Job 3 offering. Not available to order yet, and no pricing shown, nor are Order Guides out yet, but colors/options/packages are listed.

The 2016 Gt350's are supposed to start production in the 4th Quarter of this year, so I wonder when these (likely very limited production) 2015 Shelbys will be built, especially considering that 2016 Mustang V6/Eco/GT production starts just before 3rd Quarter starts. That probably means they'd have to be built this quarter?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know....
We have already seen some production line pic's of Shelby's posted within these discussions though I can't recall the OP that shared the pic's, so couldn't they (the LE 15's) already be in production?:ninja:

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
We have already seen some production line pic's of Shelby's posted within these discussions though I can't recall the OP that shared the pic's, so couldn't they (the LE 15's) already be in production?:ninja:

Those could have been tooling trials. Basically they run the production line to verify the proper tooling setups and procedures.

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(

I don't suppose there is any extra info in the packages and options on the order bank is there?

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
I don't suppose there is any extra info in the packages and options on the order bank is there?
There is, but I can't necessarily divulge everything I know.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My childhood friend works for a group that owns many dealerships and one of them is a Ford. His friend runs the Ford dealership and I am 1st in line for an order. They checked a few weeks ago and nothing new, but now I'll have him check again to see what is updated in the computer.
Sponsored