Sponsored

Current Build Week Dec 1 - Tracking Thread

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Just checked today. 25 days left, still EDD of 1/18/15. I give up, it is what it is. I lost my incentives expiring the 5th and hopefully there will be something new mid January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
Mine just moved to in transit. EDD is 1/08/15. i need to double check with Rachel. but i am so happy.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Mine just moved to in transit. EDD is 1/08/15. i need to double check with Rachel. but i am so happy.
Nice! congrats dude. Just makes my "non shipped" island so much more lonelier. :cheers:

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And my horror story continues. Per Rachel car was given to the convoy service Saturday morning. EDD was 12/21 and should have been delivered sometime Sunday.

Now Tuesday morning and she still sees no change (done everything she possibly can) so went up to the Ford Regional Manager as assigned a case #. Emailed the dealership person listed on COTUS too (who never even responded to my previous email a week or so ago for the railcar #). Just looked him up as I figured inventory manager, but is the GM so he better respond to a now very near complaint.

Have stayed calm with the dealership so far but to the stage about to tell them to screw off they lost a sale and take my deposit back and just buy a model off the lot from another dealership, even if it costs me more for features I don't really need. There is no explanation from anyone why its sat at the railyard for a 6th day now (I'll give them 1-2 leadway to load/unload so 4) as Ford is showing no holds.

As a known to the dealership all cash sale, you would think December is a slow car buying month and they would want to get paid ASAP! And I've been ready to write the check all along and be done with it.

EDIT: Cancel the 9-1-1, funny 30 min after emailing the dealership GM my sales guy called and magically it's already there. Sounds fishy but I'm not in the mood to question the motives. I just talked to my sales guy yesterday so something is fishy over there, and I have a feeling it is management (and sales figure quotas or something like that).

Last edited:

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Congrats Giddy! Now I'm the only one left :(

Just checked today. 25 days left, still EDD of 1/18/15. I give up, it is what it is. I lost my incentives expiring the 5th and hopefully there will be something new mid January.

Blows man....feel like I should give you a e-man-hug....lol :shrug:

My EDD just went out 2 days...:frusty:

Sponsored

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Did you PM Rachel for a more exact quote? Mine said the same dates as your but moved up 30 days once it actually was loaded up. It also took 5-6 days after for COTUS to change to in transit (after it actually was loaded) but she could see it well before COTUS updated.

It only took 10 days actual on train time from MI to down here.

PS I think the rebates are good through the 5th.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Did you PM Rachel for a more exact quote? Mine said the same dates as your but moved up 30 days once it actually was loaded up.

It only took 10 days actual on train time from MI to down here.

Yea, there's no hope. I had already checked with Rachel and nothing was showing in the system. If it doesn't change today I am stuck until the 5th. I figure it ships the 5th it'll be here by the 18th...

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, there's no hope. I had already checked with Rachel and nothing was showing in the system. If it doesn't change today I am stuck until the 5th. I figure it ships the 5th it'll be here by the 18th...

I wonder if it got caught on a QC hold. Better coming looked over than in the shop right away, or damaged, as some horror stories I'm sure you've seen here (and can't take delivery)

It'd cause more aggravation (at least to me) than the $500 you'd save knowing it's there and you can't touch it. One guy here couldn't take delivery for a week extra over a radio amp!

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I wonder if it got caught on a QC hold. Better coming looked over than in the shop right away, or damaged, as some horror stories I'm sure you've seen here (and can't take delivery)
I hope not a QC hold which puts 50+ miles on my car. That would really suck, the first 100 miles are crucial to break in period.... :paddle:

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
Nice! congrats dude. Just makes my "non shipped" island so much more lonelier. :cheers:
=( Thanks but i do not believe Cotus...

Sponsored

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
=( Thanks but i do not believe Cotus...
My car just went into TRANSIT! wooot woooooot! said it shipped on the 22nd and EDD is 1/9/2015! I hope it takes 12 days or less to arrive, I can still get the incentives. WOOOT WOOOOOT! I am so happy!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
My car just went into TRANSIT! wooot woooooot! said it shipped on the 22nd and EDD is 1/9/2015! I hope it takes 12 days or less to arrive, I can still get the incentives. WOOOT WOOOOOT! I am so happy!
About time! Congrats! :cheers:

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
Yeah~~ congrats.
told you we are the last one lol.