F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Congratulations! Another Ecobooster delivered! :D
Sponsored

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Ahhhh COTUS, what a wonderful tool... COTUS has my EDD as 12/12/14, but I'll be picking it up this Thursday Morning (12/04/14). My dealer said it's been offloaded from the rail car and they will go pick it up tomorrow, he already has the prep and clear bra treatment (5 zone) set up and the car will actually be ready Wednesday evening, by I couldn't squeeze it into my schedule... so Thursday morning it is. I have a tire change appointment right after pick up, and then back to work. Hooyaa!!:headbang: So COTUS missed it by 9 days if I went Wednesday.

searsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GT Premium, 08 GTCS Convertible, 15 GT Premium, 17 GT Convertible, 19 Ecoboost
So in the strangest twist of things ever my car came in today after all. My salesman took pictures of it being unloaded off the truck. I'm not sure how to upload pictures off my phone but I would love to share them.

DIRTY DEEDS

Threads
Reaction score
That is awesome Cush. Mine is in battle creek mi on what appears to be another broken rail car like some of our other forum members have talked about I'm experiencing now LOL. Hey though at least mine made it out of the factory so that is a positive.

Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
... I contacted Ford today and it appears my car is still sitting on a convoy at the plant and hasn't moved an inch ...
So in the strangest twist of things ever my car came in today after all ...
Man, that has to be the fasted transit time from factory to delivery :shocked: ... lol

Congrats!

BradNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP black
Congrats everyone!!!!!
So I think my dealer is a piece of shit to be honest. He told me the car was delivered and sitting at the New Jersey rail port awaiting a convoy yet it should have arrived at a New York port since it just makes sense to get to the New York port which should be closer than the New Jersey port. According to him the car won't be able to move till an available convoy is ready and he doesn't know how to check the vehicle visibility report.
According to Rachel, my car is on the move through PA as of earlier today, so I'm not sure what to think. Thoughts?

searsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GT Premium, 08 GTCS Convertible, 15 GT Premium, 17 GT Convertible, 19 Ecoboost
Man, that has to be the fasted transit time from factory to delivery :shocked: ... lol

Congrats!
Thank you. I'm beyond relieved to have it in. I got to drive it around the lot. After I bring it home tomorrow it probably won't be out of the garage till April or so. I'm trying to post a picture.
image.jpg

searsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's another one my salesman took for me.
image.jpg

Axel_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PP
Cotus was perfect on my EDD OF 12/01 and I got to drive her home today! This car is amazing and the whole process took only about 3 hours! Ford really did a great job with this new mustangs!

Sponsored

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
That is awesome Cush. Mine is in battle creek mi on what appears to be another broken rail car like some of our other forum members have talked about I'm experiencing now LOL. Hey though at least mine made it out of the factory so that is a positive.
Congrats on that! We need to set up a Colorado Mustang meet when a few more folks get their cars.:thumbsup:

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Congrats on that! We need to set up a Colorado Mustang meet when a few more folks get their cars.:thumbsup:
You should have it the last week of March when I'll be visiting family. :clap2:

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Almost two weeks since the COTUS-reported Production completion, and still in Awaiting Shipment. Rachel says that her tracking system showed it just finishing Production today. My dealer had reported some sensor system related holdup last week. But, alas, still Awaiting Shipment. I got my JLT Oil Separator today, though. I wonder if I can think of another use for it...

francisco511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Mine has 7 days left on it. But I really think it'll be here by Friday.

I was also holding out on getting any parts for it until I purchased it
but I was able to find a Gibson exhaust for so cheap I couldn't resist.

I'll also be starting those creeper drives by the dealer looking for it