Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Year Limited Edition 5.0L V-8

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
After landing in orlando it appears that a good number of Mustangs went to the rental car companies. My wife tried to tent one but it wouldn't hold all the luggage!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Finally ordered my car yesterday after going back and forth with the options I wanted, and it is a 2015 base mustang gt manual, DIB, 3.55 gears, 18" foundry wheels, ceramic cloth interior, so let the waiting begin... excited was going to buy a competition orange locate but I already had an inferno orange Camaro before and decided against the orange, and that was the only one they could locate that had the options I wanted, I drove the 5.0 manual with performance package and a base gt manual with the 3.31 and it definitely feels a lot stronger with the 3.73, almost wished they had the option for the 3.73 without having to get the performance package, but mods will fix that...
Congrats! I finally got around to ordering on this afternoon as well. It's taken long enough, but I'm glad I waited to drive a GT and also see the color I've been wanting to make sure it was the right decision.

They have the TY at Brandon Ford in GT Premium with 401A and Perf Pack
When I came into my dealership earlier today I was hoping that the TY GTPP would've been at Autonation. :(
image.jpg

Ed's5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual
Thanks, it was the same options u chose i wanted but just cloth recaro and performance package instead of the premium which is really nice, but did feel like paying an extra $4,000 and save that for mods and supercharger Congrats and welcome to the mustang club, :headbang:

Sponsored

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
The first page is keeping tally. Looks like you squeezed in at #22! Congrats! Hey AM, will you do the same for the first 25 convertibles? We kind of got the shaft in many ways...lol
And maybe for the LE's too?
Lord knows, there were many of us who ordered back in May (well, actually made my deposit on 4/17 to commemorate the 50th b-day of Mustang), and we're still waiting. I finally got word from my dealer that mine is in a rail car, as of last Wed. was supposed to be a week till delivery, but we'll see what happens over the next 4 days. (Fingers crossed)!

(Well, most of us who ordered the 50 Year Limited Edition over - as shown on the LE Production thread are waiting still. However, one finally received his this week, Congrats to SVT Freak, she's a beauty)!

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Congrats! I finally got around to ordering on this afternoon as well. It's taken long enough, but I'm glad I waited to drive a GT and also see the color I've been wanting to make sure it was the right decision.

When I came into my dealership earlier today I was hoping that the TY GTPP would've been at Autonation. :(
Nice pic, I really like the Guard metallic, I finally got to see one in that color up close yesterday, the look changes depending on the angle and lighting.

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
pictures from hagerstown ford in hagerstow md....
warning....they have a $2000 markup on ALL the new mustangs on the lot.
1 orange GT auto, 2 black (1 v6, 1 GT man), 1 magnetic (??)....

he said they wouldnt budge on the markup....ouch....

said they got another black in the other day didnt last 3 hours...hope he didnt pay the markup!

enjoy!

p.s. im getting mine from keystone ford in chambersburg PA with NO markup!
(just sayin)

FYI, Hagerstown Ford got a few more in, at least one with an appearance pkg. yesterday a.m. One white - really pretty, not my color, but pretty and one DIB at least.

(One salesman called & thought it was my 50 Year Limited Edition, NOPE - wrong color, wrong car. Thankfully the sales mgr. hadn't called and I hesitated for about 12 mins. before running out of my house to pick it up, so the salesman had time to call back & say, oops, sorry ... grumble, grumble.)

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
Isn't it true that if they accept X-Plan, they have to accept it for ALL eligible cars? For instance, if they accept X-plan on a Focus, but won't on a 2015 Mustang, they're violatin Ford's X-plan rules? Just curious. My dealer has one 2015 GT that's marked up $5k! Right next to it is a 2014 Shelby marked up $20k! LMAO!!

I know they will not accept the X-plan on my 50 Year Limited, says 'cause it's a special car...
She's still worth it to me though, I wouldn't trade her for anything less.

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Hey Guys sorry I've been on the quiet side! Little under the weather!

Finally ordered my car yesterday after going back and forth with the options I wanted, and it is a 2015 base mustang gt manual, DIB, 3.55 gears, 18" foundry wheels, ceramic cloth interior, so let the waiting begin... excited was going to buy a competition orange locate but I already had an inferno orange Camaro before and decided against the orange, and that was the only one they could locate that had the options I wanted, I drove the 5.0 manual with performance package and a base gt manual with the 3.31 and it definitely feels a lot stronger with the 3.73, almost wished they had the option for the 3.73 without having to get the performance package, but mods will fix that...
Ed-That's awesome! Congratulations! I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised with the DIB. I swear the color takes on many different shades/hues in different lights!

Alex

Sponsored

Ed's5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual
Hey Guys sorry I've been on the quiet side! Little under the weather!

Ed-That's awesome! Congratulations! I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised with the DIB. I swear the color takes on many different shades/hues in different lights!

Alex
Thanks Alex,

I hope you feel better,

Yea I really like the look of the DIB with the black wheels, so rest assure I will be upgrading the wheels as soon as I get a chance, and they actually had the DIB at the dealer I went to in the eco boost model with the same 18" foundry wheels which looked good. Can't wait to get it now and ready for this spring list of mods to come. Excited...

Thanks,

Ed

FATTBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Pulled into work this morning and siting in the employee lot is a '15 CO Mustang GT w/PP. Co-worker traded his '13 Boss 302. He had a low mileage car and got a pretty sweet deal on the new one.

ferrarimanf355

Prospective Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Sport
Nice pic, I really like the Guard metallic, I finally got to see one in that color up close yesterday, the look changes depending on the angle and lighting.
Saw a Guard one, too. It certainly gives a Bullitt-ish vibe.

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
Took delivery of my competition orange GT Premium on Wednesday. Manual. Loving life. Got her striped and am waiting on tint now.
4be51fc60de3f51c56ec0ac127bcbf1e.jpg

I
c022055fffca45092496f520b25a164a.jpg

14f983ae698d06d40aa001ae6bebeb66.jpg

Tinted the side marker and rear lights as well.

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looks great. Really like the center stripe and tinted tails.
Sponsored