16 gt350 chassis 0387
GREAT Will check it out Sunday.
Sponsored

johnnyblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
Something about that last picture looks AWESOME. Silky smooth brushed look and the gills lit up, works so well together. :thumbsup:

RangerRed93

Threads
Reaction score
I have to give credit the photo it is from the Syracuse.com Post Standard by Rick Moriarty [email protected]. He also captured the rear end. Unfortunately I was unfortunately unable to take my own photo.

The color looked awesome under the shows lighting and really stood out from the surrounding models.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
What I'm loving about Ingot is that it looks almost like a brushed silver look, got some nice gray hues which creates some shadowing along the hard edges on the new Mustang. It gives it some depth. Love it.

Nice Pictures, Looks like we were there at the same time. Thats me in the background in the blue hat taking a picture, haha, funny stuff

Sponsored

JerJax

Threads
Reaction score
Silver Ingot Mustang GT @ Cinci Auto Expo

Snapped these at the Cincinnati Auto Expo tonight. Unfortunately the car was completely roped off, so I couldn't actually see the interior with my own eyes. A bit bummed about that, for sure. Looks gorgeous in person!

ingotsilver-2015mustang1.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang2.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang3.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang4.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang5.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang6.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang7.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang8.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang9.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang10.jpg

ingotsilver-2015mustang11.jpg

Nate408

Threads
Reaction score
Great pix JerJax, that Silver is on my short list :) One request I have, it seems everyone takes photos of the s550 with a wide angle lens < 50mm. Can we get some shots shot with a more normal or even mildly telephoto lens. I realize wide angle can help to get the whole car in the frame, but it makes it hard to see the car's real proportions.

Rampant

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
El Ford Mustang!

i looked up some of the signs and this should be near Mexico City, nowhere close to Hermosillo. That's pretty deep in, now I'm really wondering what they are doing there.
Man, does this color look different outside. I love the indoor shots, but think it is too light and blue-ish when it gets outside.

On a side note, this does give me more hope that Guard will look better outside though -- as I think it is too dark for me from what I have seen.

JerJax

Threads
Reaction score
Great pix JerJax, that Silver is on my short list :) One request I have, it seems everyone takes photos of the s550 with a wide angle lens < 50mm. Can we get some shots shot with a more normal or even mildly telephoto lens. I realize wide angle can help to get the whole car in the frame, but it makes it hard to see the car's real proportions.
I took these with my Samsung cell phone. So, not sure if that is wide angle or not. Glad you liked them though!!

Lexist2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STi
Agreed tahnks for pointing out the light and dark. I really like how this car POPS when it's contrasted with black rims. Honestly this vehicle looks good in any color...great lines :clap2::thumbsup:

Sponsored

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'll be going to my local auto show will my full kit, so if they have the Mustang there (THEY BETTER :paddle:) then I'll try to get some telephoto shots. Hopefully it's not on one of those damn spinning platforms :headbonk:

JerJax

Threads
Reaction score
I'd just like to reiterate that the lowered top and long lines are a feature of the car, not due to 'wide-angled' lenses. This is what the car looks like. I took those pictures with a cell phone camera, the same camera I use to take pictures of my friends. Again. This is how the car looks.

C00KIE M0NSTER

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
This car is just beautiful in person. The pictures everyone has seen really do not do it justice.

Here are some aerial shots I took. :thumbsup: