Sponsored

2017 Mustang Colors (Updated: Lightning Blue, Platinum White, Grabber Blue PICS)

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Why do both convertibles in those shots have the same plate number? And why are the right hand brake lights not working in the last two shots of Grabber blue?
Sponsored

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
So how is the top on that vert so clean while the rest of it is so dirty?
Driving with the top down (see the earlier pic).

Why do both convertibles in those shots have the same plate number? And why are the right hand brake lights not working in the last two shots of Grabber blue?
I only see one convertible. I assume the blinker is activated in the shots where only one brake light is illuminated.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
I only see one convertible. I assume the blinker is activated in the shots where only one brake light is illuminated.
Go to the first page. I believe the last convertible was originally posted up as Lightning Blue before the other shots were recently added to the page. Some people thought it was photo shopped. The last two shots of the Grabber Blue turning right do not show the brake lights illuminated. I just find it odd.

Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Omg that lightning blue is awesome. I think i need to paint my Ingot that color!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
That Lightning Blue is doing nothing for me. DIB was way better, especially in direct Sunlight.

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
That Lightning Blue is doing nothing for me. DIB was way better, especially in direct Sunlight.
Agreed.

Also, did anyone also notice the 50yr rims on that car. Maybe they'll be offering it again on the 2017.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I think LB might look pretty awesome when it's cleaned up. Agree it doesn't have that vivid luster of DIB, but it looks like LB will show the angles and architecture of the car a lot better, that all kind of gets lost in DIB.

I'll hold out final judgement until a clean photo is available, but right now it's looking like I won't have to settle for red!

Also, Grabber Blue screams 'secretary,' especially on a vert.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Wow, I still prefer Guard but I think Lightning Blue is my new second favorite. Interesting to see the black 50th wheels on it, wonder if that'll be part of the 2017 black pack that this car seems to have.

Sponsored

ShawnDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Comp Orange Ecoboost Perf Pack
Wow, I still prefer Guard but I think Lightning Blue is my new second favorite. Interesting to see the black 50th wheels on it, wonder if that'll be part of the 2017 black pack that this car seems to have.
Yeah, I'd say those are likely the new wheels included with the black accent package. Lightning blue looks like our answer to the positive feedback with liquid blue. No purple in it and a true blue so it checks all the boxes for me. Pretty sure this is exactly what I'll be ordering.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yes, finally a blue without a purple hue to it! I think exactly above. The darker DIB didn't show the lines as well as I wanted. I ordered my R in that color then backed out. IMO this s550 shows its curves better in a lighter shade. This lightning blue I'd like to see a touch lighter, but overall I'll be getting it on my next gt500.

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
Here's the 2017 Mustang GT prototype in Lightning Blue.

We also caught the 2017 GT350 in the same color.
Thank you for the great pics. Wish it was clean so I can get a better grasp of the color but I think it looks great!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Lightning Blue looks great. Think I solidified my choice of color for my future Mustang.
Sponsored