Sponsored

arnoldsoccer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush 2
Its coming hopefully at front page of Roush Performance magazine this coming January. We'll see how it goes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Its coming hopefully at front page of Roush Performance magazine this coming January. We'll see how it goes.
Very nice man! :D I'd love to get mine featured in a magazine or something, but have absolutely no idea how to go about doing it. Maybe one day, lol. Going to be looking out for yours though :)

arnoldsoccer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush 2
Cool, post some pictures with lights. I'm getting those as well. So far I added some accent hidden red lights for the black widow look.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Cool, post some pictures with lights. I'm getting those as well. So far I added some accent hidden red lights for the black widow look.
Yup, will do! Should start a build thread so we can check out some of those shots as well as your upgrades :D.

arnoldsoccer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush 2
I actually got in touch with one of the rep of Roush magazine, he asked me to send some photos to see how good it really look like, later he replied and said It was awesome. They are coming for a photo shoot first week of January.

Sponsored

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I actually got in touch with one of the rep of Roush magazine, he asked me to send some photos to see how good it really look like, later he replied and said It was awesome. They are coming for a photo shoot first week of January.
Very nice man!! That's pretty damn epic, lol. One day :)

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Take care man, We'll be in touch.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Marry Christmas
Sounds great man! Thanks for the pictures too btw! Merry Christmas to you as well! :cheers:

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Thread HIJACK!! HAHA!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Got my Diode Dynamics Conversion RGB Fog Light Kit installed tonight! I brought it to the shop since they were going to do it for a reasonable price, but the instructions confused the mechanic a little bit. So all he did was replace the fog glass for me and asked me to hit up DD since it looked like something was missing.

Came home and put in the LED bulbs in and the wiring turned out to be more simple than I thought -- nothing turned out to be missing, just a bit confusing at first. I actually hid the wires behind a tube between the upper and lower grille. Got the wires tie wrapped around there so it's nice and clean.

One thing that sucks for me is that I can't change the colors while in the car. Have to be outside in the front of the car to change it. Guessing that it's that way on purpose.

Pics below:

Here's the natural color (not too sure I'm happy with this, but it's tolerable):

Video (forgive me for using the modes repetitively. still getting used to the controller):

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]BiAY93dfXS0[/MEDIA]"]

I plan on hitting them up when they open to see if I can reprogram this default color to make it look more like the switchbacks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
After all of the confusion and googling around, I finally bit the bullet and just bought H11 XP80 Cool White LEDs for the fog lights and I'm gonna get rid of these RGB ones because I can't get a nice looking white out of them.

My video also makes my HID replacements look more purple-ish than it really does in person, and I'm not sure why. Maybe because they're HIDs or something.

Lots of refunds and purchases going on after all of this confusion, but hopefully I'll be back to normal and consistent in a few weeks. The DRL LED boards has a "white" that match the switchbacks so that shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Just decided to take a few pics tonight while joy riding.