Sponsored

526AmF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray, Tech pkg, White stripes
how'd the adm work out for you? Trade involved?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Here in California ADM's are crazy. Walked into a dealer yesterday and a few hours later walked out as a new owner of a GT350.
Magnetic Black Stripes
Tech Package
Chassis G0467
How much ADM if you don't mind me asking?

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Correct me if I'm wrong, red emblems are only on R models right? Bc red emblems would really pop with that race red.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Just picked mine up today, VIN-0418, Chassis G0431. I got to go to the train yard and pick it up and drive it back to the dealer, they cleaned it and i took it home. I take it back on monday for them to tint windows and install the front splitter. Love it so far!
IMG_7094 2.jpg

IMG_7095 2.jpg

IMG_7093 2.jpg

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302 and 2015 WW LE 2016 Shelby GT350
How much ADM if you don't mind me asking?
I walked in and they told me $30k ADM. I was waiting for an out of state dealer to get his allocation, he told me the ADM would be $2,500. I've been honest with all the local dealers telling them about the out of state deal. I told them if I could get one local $5k ADM was as high as I was willing to go. This dealer came down to $15k pretty quick, I said no way. He got to $10k and I said thank you for your time and walked. When I was about to drive of they came up to my window and said $8k no $7k no. They said we can't go any lower and I said thanks, they said $6k and I said no thanks and drove off. My wife was with me thru the whole deal and she was pissed, She said your going to loose that car because of $1k. She said turn around and go back, I said it's not the $1k it's the principle. I got a call 2 blocks down the street and the salesman said you got $5k. I paid $500 under for my Boss 302 and MSRP for my 50th L.E. I didn't like paying $5k over but for the bay area early on like this it was the best deal I could find. I'm O.K. with it.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Very nice, 5k over in this market and not having to deal with transport really isn't bad, congrats on the car!

Where in NorCal? In trying to gauge where the market is softening since my local dealer has the exact car I have on order arriving shortly, but they are at 20k over. With all the QA issues being reported if love to see it before I buy it

m0nty55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Notch 5.0
I walked in and they told me $30k ADM. I was waiting for an out of state dealer to get his allocation, he told me the ADM would be $2,500. I've been honest with all the local dealers telling them about the out of state deal. I told them if I could get one local $5k ADM was as high as I was willing to go. This dealer came down to $15k pretty quick, I said no way. He got to $10k and I said thank you for your time and walked. When I was about to drive of they came up to my window and said $8k no $7k no. They said we can't go any lower and I said thanks, they said $6k and I said no thanks and drove off. My wife was with me thru the whole deal and she was pissed, She said your going to loose that car because of $1k. She said turn around and go back, I said it's not the $1k it's the principle. I got a call 2 blocks down the street and the salesman said you got $5k. I paid $500 under for my Boss 302 and MSRP for my 50th L.E. I didn't like paying $5k over but for the bay area early on like this it was the best deal I could find. I'm O.K. with it.

Now that is a man with integrity! Morals goes a long way :)

Sponsored

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Very nice, 5k over in this market and not having to deal with transport really isn't bad, congrats on the car!

Where in NorCal? In trying to gauge where the market is softening since my local dealer has the exact car I have on order arriving shortly, but they are at 20k over. With all the QA issues being reported if love to see it before I buy it
I've been going to every dealership from the bay area to Sac. to Fresno as the cars come in and they all have the Typical mark-up, $20k to $50k. I made the same offer to all of them, $5k over. Future Ford of Sac. called and left a message offering me a deal for $5k over. I didn't get the message for a couple days because my phone was messed up and when I called them back they reneged on the offer. I think if someone went in there and was real serious they could probably get it for $5k over. It was white with blue stripes. Back to the question, I got mine in San Jose. Good Luck

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Back to the question, I got mine in San Jose. Good Luck
There is only one dealer in San Jose... I spend over 2 hours with them and they swore they would get back to me if they ever offered lower that $78k for a Base model back in Sept. Never heard from them again and I know Shaun personally! He was the one who suggested I look outside Ca at the time. Doh!!

Great DEAL!! and perfect timing!! :) :cheers:

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
There is only one dealer in San Jose... I spend over 2 hours with them and they swore they would get back to me if they ever offered lower that $78k for a Base model back in Sept. Never heard from them again and I know Shaun personally! He was the one who suggested I look outside Ca at the time. Doh!!

Great DEAL!! and perfect timing!! :) :cheers:
I'm not from that area and I throw all those cities into San Jose, it was actually Sunnyvale. Sorry about that.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Thanks for the info, good work, I remember Sunnyvale ford had a 14 gt500 in the showroom forever with a large adm. If they are weakening their stance that is good news that the area isn't nearly as hot as all the dealers want you to believe
Sponsored