GT350s Are Hitting Dealer Lots!!!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
No... What really sux is that people are so damn greedy and wanna profit off of something to this degree. Sad. :tsk:

Totally Agree!!!
Sponsored

Glhshelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Shelby GT350 Avalanche Gray w/Tech Package
They probably leave it off for getting the car on and off the car transporters. That way it arrives with out getting scratched. Then the dealer can put it on once the car is on a lift.
This is correct. I arrived at the dealership about 15 minutes after my car came on the truck, and the first thing they had to do was install the front spoiler. They gave me the instructions though.

mephim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track (gone), 2019 GT350 (gone)
Need a vin to access I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do have the VIN, I would just like to know where to enter it to get this readout

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Linky no worky.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
No... What really sux is that people are so damn greedy and wanna profit off of something to this degree. Sad. :tsk:
I don't disagree with your comments and as you know I had to pay an ADM for my R model and if I had not paid an ADM that car would be long gone by now. I was not happy about having to pay an ADM for this car but at the end of the day I am comfortable with my decision.

I certainly will not suggest to someone how to spend their hard earned money and expect the same from them in return.

It is the consumers and purchasers of these GT350 cars that are driving up prices and not the dealers. No one is forcing anyone to purchase a new GT350 with an ADM and it is not like this is a life threatening decision that we absolutely have to have one of these cars.

When the 2000 Cobra R models came out I wanted one real bad but the best deal that I could negotiate with a local Ford dealer was a $20,000 ADM so I simply walked away. No regrets as it was not the right place and the right time for me to go that direction.

If you remember when we went by Gary Yeoman Ford at Daytona Beach last month a local person paid a $50,000 ADM for a 2015 GT350.

Who was at fault here, the seller or buyer? If the purchaser was happy with his decision and obviously the seller got what he wanted for the car I suggest that no one was at fault here. Both parties agreed to the selling and purchase price and based on what I can tell from our conversation both parties were happy at the end of the day.

Until supply and demand settles out for these new GT350's unfortunately this is the way it is going to be with a lot of interested automotive enthusiasts caught in the middle.

Is if fair, probably not but it is what it is so we better get used to it.

:cheers:

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
I'd be okay with the ADM I am paying if the car actually arrived by the end of this year like he promised, but I don't even know if the order has been submitted since I've asked for the DORA and he has ignored me.

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
I don't disagree with your comments and as you know I had to pay an ADM for my R model and if I had not paid an ADM that car would be long gone by now. I was not happy about having to pay an ADM for this car but at the end of the day I am comfortable with my decision.

I certainly will not suggest to someone how to spend their hard earned money and expect the same from them in return.

It is the consumers and purchasers of these GT350 cars that are driving up prices and not the dealers. No one is forcing anyone to purchase a new GT350 with an ADM and it is not like this is a life threatening decision that we absolutely have to have one of these cars.

When the 2000 Cobra R models came out I wanted one real bad but the best deal that I could negotiate with a local Ford dealer was a $20,000 ADM so I simply walked away. No regrets as it was not the right place and the right time for me to go that direction.

If you remember when we went by Gary Yeoman Ford at Daytona Beach last month a local person paid a $50,000 ADM for a 2015 GT350.

Who was at fault here, the seller or buyer? If the purchaser was happy with his decision and obviously the seller got what he wanted for the car I suggest that no one was at fault here. Both parties agreed to the selling and purchase price and based on what I can tell from our conversation both parties were happy at the end of the day.

Until supply and demand settles out for these new GT350's unfortunately this is the way it is going to be with a lot of interested automotive enthusiasts caught in the middle.

Is if fair, probably not but it is what it is so we better get used to it.

:cheers:
I agree with you. I don't know what's with all of the bitterness about ADM but it really makes me think less of the people that would mock someone for paying anything over MSRP for something they really want. I mean, we aren't talking about an F150 Lariat or a regular Focus. This is a limited edition SPORTS car. It's a luxury item.

Would those same people complain when a dealer sells something for less than MSRP because the buyer is "Stealing" from the dealership? As stupid as that argument sounds, it fits perfectly. MSRP is a guideline. It's not a fixed price. Based on the supply and demand, the car can sell for significantly more or less. Right now there is more demand that supply so the dealers are making more money off these cars. Someday they may just make OK money at MSRP. And in a worse case scenario, they could be a Dodge dealer trying to shift brand new Vipers at Invoice...

To me, the people that keep ranting about others paying ADM are just poor-mouthing and trying to make other people feel stupid for buying what they really want and can afford. (I'm not saying the ADM complainers are poor. After all, some are probably just cheap! :)) If you are the type of person that has to tear others down just to make you feel better about yourself, well, that's just pathetic.

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yay it's hereeeee.......

I apologize for the crappy pics. I just picked up and had to come back to work so I just took a few quick pics before I get yelled at.

BTW, that track pack spoiler looks cool in pics but it looks 10x better in person.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yay it's hereeeee.......

I apologize for the crappy pics. I just picked up and had to come back to work so I just took a few quick picks before I get yelled at.
Permission to hate you right now?

Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
You can hate me for the crappy pics. I just want to be friends. :cheers:
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Real talk though she is beautiful!!!

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Moar of the spoiler!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yay it's hereeeee.......

I apologize for the crappy pics. I just picked up and had to come back to work so I just took a few quick pics before I get yelled at.

BTW, that track pack spoiler looks cool in pics but it looks 10x better in person.
Man a part of me is hating myself for going with black, especially after seeing yours. . Like we talked about I get mine in a couple of weeks and the next next time I'm in douglasville I'll hit you up.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Nice parking job, did you used to own a BMW? ;)

and that color combo is very nice. Never been a red car fan, but it really works for the GT350 with the black roof
Sponsored