Sponsored

Western Wa Recommendation - Bowen Scarff in Kent

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Bought mine from Ken over there at Bowen Scarff - he was awesome, those guys are straight forward.

Thanks for helpin' us out!
Sponsored

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
My wife and I made it to Bowen Scarff on Tuesday. We met Brian and placed an order with Tim. It was overall a great experience. We test drove a GT convertible and an Ecoboost fastback both with the manual transmission. We placed an order for a GT convertible with the performance package in the end. Overall big difference versus dealing with the local dealer. It was well worth the 25+ mile trip from Kirkland.

Now the wait begins. :)

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Wife and I have purchased quite a few vehicles from Bowen Scarff in Kent. Mustang wise, a 2007 GT and a 2014 GT.

They do not rush you.

And for me, the best part is the service afterwords. I truly feel like they care about how "I" would want our vehicles treated. And that means a lot to me. They are not satisfied until I am.

And lets be real for a moment. Things can go wrong any time a human is involved. The few times it has they have bent over backwards to make it right/

If you are one that wants to know the price, walk on the lot and pay that exact same price, with great service during and after the sale. Bowen Scarff in Kent is the place to go.

JM_15_GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have purchased 4 trucks from Dan at Bowen Scarff over the years and I will be taking delivery of my white GTPP this week - my first Mustang (it's actually my wife's 40th bday present...we are very excited). Dan is the best, and someone we consider a friend. I recommend him and Bowen Scarff to all my friends and family who are in the market for a new car or truck.

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
I have purchased 4 trucks from Dan at Bowen Scarff over the years and I will be taking delivery of my white GTPP this week - my first Mustang (it's actually my wife's 40th bday present...we are very excited). Dan is the best, and someone we consider a friend. I recommend him and Bowen Scarff to all my friends and family who are in the market for a new car or truck.
I was hoping to say "hi" to you today when you picked up Tanya's white GTPP today from Dan, but I couldn't get freed up when you were in the showroom. Thanks for the business and congrats on the new GT! The black wheels contrast nicely with the white paint on your new toy! Now it just needs slightly louder exhaust and a tune!

JM_15_GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks Brian! She finally let me drive it tonight. I've had a Roush axle back exhaust in a box for the past couple weeks waiting for delivery. Can't wait to get it installed!

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
Final follow up on ordering the car through Bowen-Scarff

My wife and I made it to Bowen Scarff on Tuesday. We met Brian and placed an order with Tim. It was overall a great experience. We test drove a GT convertible and an Ecoboost fastback both with the manual transmission. We placed an order for a GT convertible with the performance package in the end. Overall big difference versus dealing with the local dealer. It was well worth the 25+ mile trip from Kirkland.

Now the wait begins. :)

The car is here. The journey was long but it was worth it. I only have positive things to say about Bowen-Scarff:
  1. Throughout the wait, Tim ensured to send status updates on Fridays.
  2. Once the car got here, the detail job was superb. Even the wheel lock was wrapped in protective paper in order not to scratch the interior of the glove box!
  3. They did NOT drill holes to put the front license plate holder on the front of the car. They provide the holder in the trunk and they leave mounting it up to you! :headbang:
  4. Brian used price lock to save me an additional ~$140 without me asking or saying anything. Final stats: MSRP: $48475, Invoice: 45461 , X-Plan: $45554, Final X-Plan after rebates and price lock: $44140, OTD: $48957 after taxes, doc fees, license, and title lien release.
  5. I opted for extended warranty but found it cheaper elsewhere. I got my money back from Bowen-Scarff no questions asked right after I chose to cancel! :clap2:
  6. The car was showcased in the prime spot right outside when we arrived to pick it up! :D
  7. Everyone there was professional and courteous but also friendly. :cheers:
  8. My family had a blast driving home with a top down. :)
image-754a0f39204d13b08126169b5d74d288a1161467524a7dc341a6cb9475845fed-V.jpg

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Leszek, thanks so much for the business and kind words. So glad to be a part of your Mustang experience!!! Your kids were certainly having a fun time! I bet they loved the drive home with the top down.

Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT convertible
The car is here. The journey was long but it was worth it. I only have positive things to say about Bowen-Scarff:
  1. Throughout the wait, Tim ensured to send status updates on Fridays.
  2. Once the car got here, the detail job was superb. Even the wheel lock was wrapped in protective paper in order not to scratch the interior of the glove box!
  3. They did NOT drill holes to put the front license plate holder on the front of the car. They provide the holder in the trunk and they leave mounting it up to you! :headbang:
  4. Brian used price lock to save me an additional ~$140 without me asking or saying anything. Final stats: MSRP: $48475, Invoice: 45461 , X-Plan: $45554, Final X-Plan after rebates and price lock: $44140, OTD: $48957 after taxes, doc fees, license, and title lien release.
  5. I opted for extended warranty but found it cheaper elsewhere. I got my money back from Bowen-Scarff no questions asked right after I chose to cancel! :clap2:
  6. The car was showcased in the prime spot right outside when we arrived to pick it up! :D
  7. Everyone there was professional and courteous but also friendly. :cheers:
  8. My family had a blast driving home with a top down. :)
What's with these Ford Dealers setting the car outside with the top down letting all that precious new car smell escape. :ford:

Congrats. That's the first CO vert I've seen.

Sponsored

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
What's with these Ford Dealers setting the car outside with the top down letting all that precious new car smell escape. :ford:

Congrats. That's the first CO vert I've seen.
They had the top up - We put it down once we got there. :D

I love the orange/black combo including the black roof when it's up.

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
Leszek, thanks so much for the business and kind words. So glad to be a part of your Mustang experience!!! Your kids were certainly having a fun time! I bet they loved the drive home with the top down.
Yes the did. Now they want to be driven to school/daycare with the top down every day. :D
Sponsored